Hawaii sucks

I’ve been avoiding this topic since I started this blog but I’m finally breaking down to gripe. And I’m sure I’ll get a lot of flames in the comments about this or any future posts I may have on the subject.

I hate Hawaii. I’ve lived here for over 2 1/2 years and I can’t wait to leave. Sure, the weather is nice but it really does get old after a while; I really miss having all four seasons. But apart from that, I can’t really find a lot of redeeming qualities about Hawaii.

Most of the people I’ve met in the past who enjoy Hawaii only came for a week or two to visit. If you never get out of the tourist areas, I’m sure it’s quite nice. Waikiki is clean (at least where the tourists go) and the beaches are nice over there. But once you leave the tourist areas, Honolulu is more like a ghetto. Many of the buildings are decrepit, there’s trash and graffiti all over, there’s a lot of homeless people, etc. Behind the facade of paradise is the gutter of real Hawaii.

The local government could care less about doing its job and corruption is rampant across the islands. Last year, 48 million gallons of raw sewage were dumped into the Ala Wai Canal (the demarcation between Waikiki and Honolulu proper). This canal goes straight into the beach area of Waikiki. In the 2+ years I’ve been here, there’s probably been more than eight sewage spills around Oahu, most of them into the canal.

The city waited three days or so before they posted signs after one of the spills and only did it after public outcry. The reason is because they didn’t want to scare the tourists. However, after the big Ala Wai spill, one man died from acquiring a flesh-eating bacteria infection after falling into the contaminated water. The city claims there was no connection between the infection and the release of sewage.

The latest problem is between go! airlines and Hawaiian. Hawaiian is trying to sue to have go! shutdown due to predatory pricing. go! currently charges ~$20 for a one-way trip to a neighbor island. Hawaiian feels it has to charge the same but, since Hawaiian has a larger infrastructure due to also supplying intercontinental flights, they simply can’t afford to compete locally. They also claim that go! used Hawaiian’s financial information illegally after gaining access to it during Hawaiian’s bankruptcy filings. So rather than competing on service or other things that may justify a higher price, Hawaiian is following the route of the music companies and trying to use the courts to prop up an outdated business model, or so it appears. Hawaiian has admitted that they will raise prices immediately to “market level” if go! is shut down.

There is a distinct racial bias against white people and, to an similar extent, black people too. But if you look “local”, you’re okay. I have friend who is Hispanic and was treated like a local when he went to a bar, even having people buy him drinks. But his white friends were given the cold shoulder, or at least not treated nearly as well. And Zeus forbid if you’re military.

The term “haolie” is used to distinguish white people from all others here. According to a dictionary I looked at, haolie means “foreigner”. But it’s definitely not used for all non-locals, only the white ones. And I’ve talked to several native Hawaiians who have stated that it actually means “soulless one”, implying that white people have no soul.

Speaking of language, since when is pidgin English considered a bona-fide language? It’s considered an unofficial language of Hawaii; they have dictionaries, books, and even classes on how to speak it. To me, I just think the speaker is a completely illiterate imbecile when I hear it. Seriously, it makes a person sound like a complete moron when he can’t speak in complete sentences. It’s worse than hearing people who have English as a second language; at least you know they’re trying to learn English.

I have a lot more to complain about but I’ll save it for later. But I know that I’m not alone in my distaste for Hawaii. Nearly every single military person I’ve met hates it here and can’t wait for orders out of here. As a matter of fact, there was one guy who cut his shore duty short and went back to sea because he couldn’t stand it.

Update: Since everyone seems to love commenting about this article (probably because of the title), I thought I’d make sure readers realize that there are other, related articles to this. Apparently relying on people to look at the sidebar for similar stories isn’t enough.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,489 Responses to Hawaii sucks

1. joe says:

You people just voted in the same people that believe that high home prices, shitty roads and schools are good. You dumb fucking democrats jeep fucking up your state and you will never really understand why your poliscites are the reason why. Enjoy your kids liVing with you until they are thirty and your 8 dollar boxes of cereal retards. You are so fucking smart… nope… you are fucking stupid!!!

• franny says:

LOL!!! Yes, this seems prevalent and “normal” in Hawaii, but definitely considered pathetic, weak and lazy on the mainland. What a stifled and sheltered existence. Complacency and major lack of ambition I think

• Karlmarxsux says:

Ya think ? Ya right.Hawaiians in their defense used to be fun loving sharp cats.The war on drugs and a gazillion rules and regulations have destroyed an Island with so much kinetic potential.The DOE teaches Hawaiian heritage over reading writing and arithmetic . .Hawaiian Heritage is fine in small doses.Do they have Haole heritage classes ? NOT !No bias here.Aloha brah eh.

2. Betty says:

Amazing how people down-play the anti-local, haole sentiment which exists here when questioning whether to move their family across thousands of miles of ocean to this small isolated state which the tourism bureau calls “Paradise”. To those considering a move of that magnitude….please read this thread. I’ve been fortunate to secure a decent job and have been here for quite a while….and while there are delightful aspects of life in Hawaii, quite frankly the cons outweigh the pros. While most dream with rose-colored glasses on of living and retiring here…..I look forward to retiring and moving back to the mainland……away from this backward, corrupt, expensive state.

• amazed says:

Good point Betty..so true.

• I really like your reply, Betty. Yes, the cons outweigh the pros. I’m here temporarily for work and am desperate to return to CA. Hawaii is great to vacation (except for Honolulu), not to live.

• Michael Carlin says:

I agree. Been here 3 years and it’s tapped my bank account. I’m the last to get hired and the first to get laid off. Making almost half the salary with twice the expense. I’ve been run through the ringer and have learned to hate instead of loving it here. Almost homeless now. Trying to get a job to raise enough money to get off this disgusting rock. F*** this backwards corrupt state. My rent when I was working was 93% of my salary leaving me forraging from time to time for banana anf guave and avacados. I’m not Japanese so it makes things even worse. The police here are lazy and corrupt almost always siding with anyone but white and black. Enough. I’m getting more pissed off writing this. And WHAT ALOHA SPIRIT. Aloha means money to the crooks here.

3. Zombie Capt. Cook says:

My Truth,
    I have here, for your(and all of us as well) viewing pleasure, a video that so encapsulating the Hawaii experience. I can’t do it justice, but know all of the elements are there. It is basically this entire blog, and all of its posts, encapsulated in 2 and a half minutes of pinheaded local-kine neanderthalism.

• jeri says:

your opening paragraph is soooo funny. hmm, you nailed it. why so much anger here, i don’t know, but it’s real. don’t forget 5 local guys jumping one man. these wanna be gang bangers. im so glad im NOT born & raised hee’a..lol. jeri rasulo at facebook. wb if you like, we can blow off some steam venting and complaining about this beautiful ghetto land.

4. griz.li says:

Hello friends, how is the whole thing, and what
    you would like to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact awesome designed
    for me.

5. john says:

Wow This place has been quiet…. Unlike my upstairs neighbour who learned to walk from Hitler’s troops of goose steeping stomping nazis. She doesn’t seem to understand one can close a cupboard, drawer, closet, with out using the force needed to slam the door on an industrial meat locker. Also I’m not sure exactly what she does on her toilet, but she has broken her wax seal yet again allowing it to leak into my apt through my bathroom light, and down my wall under the molding through the paint destroying the cheap particle board cupboard, leaving brown streaks in several spots running down my wall ?
    Good Times

6. john says:

By the way… Happy Winter Solstice / Yuletide One and All, May the new Season be Wondrous & Joyful Time.

Hey John,

Good hearing from you, and yes, this place has been kind of quiet lately – but I think that’s kind of how it goes. Starts and stops, hot times and cooler times, and then holidays where folks just don’t have the time. But don’t worry, we’re still out here ready to debate the subject! I know that every time someone posts, I get an email – and I like it that way. I like to be ready to send a rapid response to any lame-ass local who needs to be slammed and put in their place. Just say the word:)

On your neighbor situation, I’d confront her head-on, and I wouldn’t be sugarcoating anything. Knock on her door. Let her have the truth, and also how you feel about it. If she gives you an attitude, channel it up with her landlord – and if it really gets bad, small claims court. I did that twice, and won. They cannot infringe on your space like that and cause damage. Oh, I’m remembering that you’re renting? You can also give your landlord the same advice I’m giving you. It’ll still work :)

Hey John! Mele Kalikimaka! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU – SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY SOLSTICE IS NOT RIGHT – THIS IS HAWAII YOU IGNORANT FUCKING HAOLE!!!

:):):)

Merry Christmas, Buddy. Take care and we’ll chat soon.

Best,

Truth :)

• john says:

I have complained to the landlord, I have also taken her a copy of the house rule she just came down and went of on this crazy aresed japanese rant about how it was all my fault that she was noisy & how it was the land lord’s fault for not remodeling her apt for fifteen minutes til I told her to F- off I had recorded her shte for the past six months and so had more than enough proof of her behavior … but she hasn’t changed and the landlord don’t care so long as he gets his check, every time My ceiling leaks he comes and tears my ceiling open and leaves it like that smelling of crap instead of opening her floor or her wall to fix her shower or what ever the problem because he doesn’t want cause her any inconvenience.

• My Truth says:

Maybe get a lawyer or move…sounds like a shit situation…sorry John…

• john says:

I gave notice but in the mean time going to make the upstairs neighbours life hell, going to write her a little summary of the Japanese history with the USA in Hawaii ti help with her superiority complex. Photos of the camps and the bombings and the fact that she is only her by the grace of whities good will … making it clear no asian country has ever ruled Hawaii. Hitting home the point that while she is here enjoying all the amenities and benefits the USA has to offer calling all of us lazy, she herself has been to lazy and disrespectful to bother to learn the english language.
        I need to down size, find a quite place to paint and study looking forward to a great new year filled possibilities… and finely a good nights sleep LMDFAO

• My Truth says:

Yup, I’d probably move, too. Just be careful that her sensibilities aren’t THAT damaged…I’m just saying it’s probably not worth the hassle of doing all of that if she perceives it as overly negative. Some people, John, you just can’t work with. Sounds like a zoo over there anyway. I’d want out, too!

Best,

Truth

• john says:

There is no working with her .. she is a complete NUTBAG she blamed her yelling, slamming doors, & domestic violence on the Landlord, then Me, then her Daughter … because we are lazy and she has to do everything… LOL if her daughter has someone over the crazy bitch puts on this fake personality so loud it’s like he is in my place I feel so sorry for the daughter having to put up with it she doesn’t get that any guy she brings home is gonna think that in gonna be her in twenty years …LOL trust me if thought for one minute it would work I would go draw a dotted line and drive her to a bridge and show her where to jump

• My Truth says:

HAHAHAHA John, really funny.

I guess there is dense, and then I guess there is DENSER THAN DENSE!!!

Truth :)

7. Ralph says:

Just found this blog. Interesting. A couple of comments: I love how those who claim to despise racism proceed to engage in it… gotta love the local hypocrisy. Also, if they ever did succeed In kicking out the evil haoles, HI would be a Chinese colony the next day (or maybe Russian… MR Putin would love to grab it).
    From what I can tell “haole” has two meanings, one is just descriptive… the other is no better than the n word. Just need to know how to read the context. There is the open outright detest kind of racism and the more passive “you will always be an outsider” kind. A passive, cutting, “you are the butt of the jokes and the cause of our problems” kind of attitude.
    Jury still out on whether I want to stay or get the hell out.

• Whiners of Hate says:

You are correct..and I find it funny that these hypocritical idiots are systematically shut out by the Japanese as they hold many key positions in this corrupt government of Hawaii, and the idiots don’t even know it. They don’t even know who to be mad at, but boy they sure like the freebie handouts from their neighbors, the taxpayer. The hate is incredibly irrational, considering none of us were around all those “horrible” years ago. Ah, the victim card is alive and well.

Hawaiians call you haoles
      Blacks call you crackers
      Latinos call you gringos
      Arabs call you infidels
      Jewish call you gentiles…
      Must sucks to be a white outside of the USA/Europe!

• Mike Cat says:

Miss Piggy you are rude! No Aloha Spirit with you! That’s right…Aloha means Money or free stuff.

• Miss Piggy says:

Remove that shitty flag of yours and go back where your kind belongs then Hawaii will get its Aloha spirit back. Stop living in your fantasy because the world doesn’t owe you anything. You want palm trees, beaches and crystal clear water then go down to Mexico. Show off your American flag and see what will happen next…

• franny says:

Moron. Oh jeez, I thought Hi was the fiftieth state in the USA. I’m proud to be white. And whatever nicknames are placed upon whites by other countries or cultures, at least Neanderthals, savages, etc isn’t one of them. Those labels you previously listed are not insulting, however, the representation of Hawaii locals is pretty disgusting, pathetic and despicable.

• franny says:

Oh yes BTW, most of us “Haoles” are either from Europe or have family / ancestors from Europe. America is a melting pot of all countries. Maybe you should go back to elementary teachings and pick up a book to read to ward off your ignorance.

• Jay says:

Must suck to be a pig in any world ?
        Don’t you realize there is no such thing as a pure race you freak? There are stupid asses (like yourself in every race
        (the smart people from all races are aware of this) people like you creep me
        out just like the just like the KKK running around not realizing that they have some of the same genes that they hate so much. Use your brain pig girl & stop wallowing in the mud fatso.

• jasmine says:

it must suck for white illegal foreigners to ve in america (illegal since1492)and kanata too as o indian wants whites either.whites brought this upon themselves and should go have their white utopia in europe and stay out of non whitelands considering whites bloodshed,lied,and stole colored peoples lands and destroyed their way of life and privacy.you get what you put in.i don’t blame the hawaiians.i hope they kick all whites out of there really!

• john says:

jasmine you certainly are a special kind of stupid. There are actually very few Hawaiians left, many who consider themselves “locals” want to call thenselves hawaiians but lets face it they are just asians who don’t want to admit they are parasites living off of america… if they are so proud of being asian and their heritage why the hell don’t they go back to asia..why because they won’t have the government subsidising their living, they want the benefits of living in America, but what do they contribute, not a fucking thing? If you don’t like America or the european way of life why the hell are you using english language to express yourself? As far as your comment “whites bloodshed,lied,and stole colored peoples lands and destroyed their way of life and privacy” what the hell do you think Kamehameha did when he took Hawaii, killed, enslaved, sacraficed .. and claimed all the land for himsellf. If you were not of tahitian blood you had nothing. Oh and as far as that goes being a woman, you were a second class person. Hell in china they still kill female babies because they can not carry on the family name, and women are not equil to men… The bottom line is, we don’t give a fuck if you like us or not … if you have a problem with America and or white people get the fuck out..or just hang around until the time comes when your arse can be thrown in jail for treason. or better yet used as fertilizer.

John:

Please take over; I’ll be back later.

Hey Jasmine: you sure you want to do this?

MT

8. terrii says:

Fuck you Hawaii! I have to register my legally owned firearms here or face a misdermeanor. What the fuck is that?! The local mokes beat their old ladies and families to I clue stabbings as well. Fuck this place, it is so corrupt. I am so glad that I am moving. Have a good time paying your electricity bills and water bills. Food is do cheap here. Car parts are even cheaper. Home prices are affordable. Nope, that was all bulls hit because living here is shit. Fuck you Hawaii.

9. sumone says:

East side…these people are not just low lives of the most incomprehensibly intense kind. These people are possessed by evil. Apparently when you cross a Hawaiian, with a White, and an Asian, you get Frankenstein. If reptilians are real..that’s what these are. Hateful, thieving, drug addicted…etc. The thing is…most people are not aware of what local really means. It means : Network Criminal Lowlife!

They have what appears to be an entire drug network……. And the police appear to be in on it!!!!!!!

Every time you notify police, the druggies move around, as if they are being tipped off.

The other day they detained me, and lied to my face, as they falsely accused me. Later they let me go. Apparently , they overheard me attempting to get the number of State police, which, the crook cop on line, resisted giving me.

It is so obvious the police are part of organized crime here. God help us.

• john says:

Big time ! So much interbreeding and no idea of what honesty or integrity means they’ve all been lying to everyone including themselves for so damn long they believe their own bullshite of their self importance…. even believing they are actually qualified for the city, county, state and federal positions they hold only because they were hired as part time and kept on as fulltime … it’s the way they get around having to go through the required interview process and have to hire qualified and educated people who deserve the job, but they would rather hire locals related to themselves and friends of theirs! That way they can keep the corruption all in the family! Car and motorcycle bicycle theft is insane here but the cops are related to the chop shop guys so they don’t bother looking for anything thats stolen.. but they will encourage you to look for it and let them know if you find it while they park their fat lazy arses at the park or waterfront with their buddies, or drive around with their lights on pretending they are important …although none of em I’ve spoken to even know the damn laws?

• Michael Carlin says:

You nailed it!

• shaun says:

I worked europa spirts biggest bodybuildibg world ex boss new joe weieder. I was dead on arrival new i was coming threw everything but kitchen sink. Not let me do my job thiugh had no say about it, hawaii mafia framed my jeep to be stolen towed. Drugged me hell not let me marry a white girl then drugged me to hell, a miss hawaii harressed me to hell ugly to get my bosseric hillman turns woman top models cops made up fake crimes. Im from va beach va model citzsen tim tebow lb rugby now im scum of earth everybad name book. Churches is funded by yakuzku and they get their money back trhrough tithes on and on. I lost prcless job.e

• Darren says:

“Apparently when you cross a Hawaiian, with a White, and an Asian, you get Frankenstein. If reptilians are real..that’s what these are.”

Quite possibly the most unintelligent comment I’ve ever seen. A bit racist don’t you think? Most of the culture here is mixed. Your comment is appalling, and people with your mindset are one of the biggest cancers in society today.

“Hateful, thieving, drug addicted…etc. The thing is…most people are not aware of what local really means. It means : Network Criminal Lowlife!”

I’m local. I’m also educated. I’ve also served this country, lived across the US, and have friends of all ‘colors’. Hawaii will always be home. I also have a couple ‘local’ friends forever crippled by IED’s during combat overseas. Take your racist, disgusting mentality and shove it. There are a lot of hard working and deserving people here who have contributed much more to this country than you ever will.

10. sumone says:

Tiki Gardens…in Kurtistown…word has it huge drug network in there. Few decent peoe ate surrounded by lowlives. Cops are in on it. One guy told me they falsely detained him because he was trying to report crime. Big Island Lomice us basically a huge crook organization.

11. sumone says:

Correction: Tiki Gardens…in Kurtistown…word has it huge drug network in there. Few decent peoe are surrounded by lowlives. Cops are in on it. One guy told me they falsely detained him because he was trying to report crime. Big Island poliice is basically a huge crook organization, supported in turn, by the crooks at higher levels. Big Island is a federal drug farm!!!!!

12. sumone says:

In reference to one poster.. Yea, it appeared in Pubaweb, thatvTiki Gardens in Kurtistiwn is indeed a haven for drug dealers. If I recall, there is currently a drug dealer house on Silversword Ct., but the effeminates, and desperately crooked ” Asiatic” Police, should not be expected to conduct themselves as honorable ” men.” Long known police there are crooks. But, apparently the American population does not mind. They ate after all..go along to get along. So, when the civilization crumbles, please…. DO NOT CPMPLAIN!

13. Moopy says:

Thank you! Totally agreed.
    I was born and raised there and got the HELL out of there as soon as I graduated from high school (did I mention my freshman class was 900 and less than 200 graduated)?
    WORST.
    PLACE.
    EVER.

14. franny says:

So much of this backwards state I don’t get. Much of what is believed of the state itself and its people is the complete opposite of what it actually is and represents (truth). The people here are very dumb, unhappy and angry. They don’t have any distinguishing or unique character traits, boring, boring, boring. They’re plain, lifeless and miserable looking. They all look the same with their expressionless faces. They go about like the walking dead and so full of fear and paranoia, very strange. I think I’d rather be dead than live like they live. Also, they’re too hateful and dumb to acknowledge and appreciate the white people who are the source of the survival. There must be a huge percentage of money from white tourists and residents who contribute a great deal to their state. That, I think, disturbs me more than anything else. They should be thanking us, not hating and fearing us. Unbelievalbe to me and other nice white people who are here either as tourists or residents.

• ICU8PUC2 says:

You nailed it. A plantation subculture of the lesser educated Asian descendants who came here to pick sugar for Anglo run corporations. A lost brewed of low cerebral capacity humanoids who are incapable of competing in a world devoid of generational federal corporate welfare. Low waged and low browed; it looks like a refugee camp of Neanderthals who fight, drink, and breed. Chronic inferiority and insecurity shapes their limited world where aspiring to be a gangsta culture is their mantra. They do all look the same; hopeless and helpless; a real monochromatic intellectual society. This place is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

• Michael Carlin says:

Well said! I can’ wait to get out of here.

• Kamanu says:

As a Hawaii native, yes the island may be as you all call it “ghetto,nasty,etc” but you’re the one who’s still talking shit and living here. Plain and simple…MOVE! And as far as the locals go, it’s not only the local people who do terrible things- people from all races do dumb shit and race doesn’t define everyone of that particular race because of what certain people do. I don’t condone behavior like that from any one of my race or others but when you’re talking the way you are right now about locals as a whole, then you got your own issues. And there’s no wonder why many of you get your asses kicked out here. I can tell you for sure though I can bet you wouldn’t dare go to the west side of Hawaii and talk all this smack to someone’s face there 👍 without leaving with a busted lip and eye 👀

Hi Kamanu,

I can appreciate what you’re saying, because you’re doing it with a fairly level head – not your average local who comes on here and just finger-points and name-calls. People come here because they’re hurting and need to express emotions and feelings because they feel they’ve been wronged, and I think that what you’re saying is true. There are good and bad locals, just as in all other races and cultures. I also appreciate that you don’t condone the behavior, and that you’re not coming on here to tell everyone how superior locals are to others. In the most basic terms, the locals and their relationship to Caucasians, the military, outsiders, etc., is a relationship of hurt. People are hurt. Locals are hurt because they feel disenfranchised, and non-locals are getting the cold shoulder and other types of alienating gestures from the locals who feel disenfranchised.

Essentially, this is a place for people who have been hurt by locals in Hawaii, to come and vent a little, maybe heal a little. Yes, it’s painful. Yes, hurtful things are being said. But, I’m pretty sure the Trask sisters have their own version of a website or forum to bash all non-Hawaiians/non-locals. It is what it is. People get hurt. And, when they do, they need to vent. I also validate your remarks and position.

Thank you for coming on to share your views, while still maintaining some sense of level-headedness.

My Truth

Ok Kamanu,

So, I’m losing a little bit of faith in your message. You’re starting to sound like a broken record and you’ve also got this thing about being tough…seems to me there are a lot of locals who like to think they’re the only ones who know how to fight. Everyone is some kind of ground fighting champion. By the way, I work with locals every day – and I’ve got no problem speaking my mind. You should probably know that there are others out there who not only know how to stand up for themselves, but also know how to street fight. Enough of the “keyboard warrior” stuff. It’s making you look silly.

My Truth

• Kamanu says:

Ok “truth”

Well im sorry you feel that way 👍. Actually nobody has to tell me I’m tough because I am and that’s for damn sure. You can go on and on about how you can street fight and shit but look! You have an ignorant blog to bash the people of my culture! Go ahead say whatever you want about the island itself because I for one hate how shit are ran on this island but to say we are an “idiot race”, “wanna be white” and all kinds of other crap as if you know us like that. It’s people like you who ruin the image of others who come here. And you work with locals? Well that’s a damn shame! And I can almost guarantee if you would say half the shit to them like you’d say on here, you’d lose your teeth 👍 I hope you’re not in the military cuz you’re a complete embarrassment to the United states my friend

• My Truth says:

Ummmmm…I never said anything like that. The whole “idiot” thing, etc., sorry, wasn’t me.

But listen, I think you’re just in the wrong forum. The “I love Hawaii” forum is down the hall, to the left. You coming in here all “big body” isn’t going to do anything for you, other than make you look like an ass. If you feel the need to continue to do that, fine, go right ahead.

Take a look at what some of the others have written. Sometimes, the truth hurts, and sometimes it’s hard to swallow.

That sixth grade intimidation stuff doesn’t work on most of us, I venture, all of us, here. So, you can do one of two things: continue to puff yourself up and look like the guy who sits in the last row and disrupts the class, or, you can just go to the proper forum and do your thing there.

Your call, tough guy.

• Kamanu says:

Nah I’ll just stay here since you can’t make me go anywhere 😬 and that whole “I love Hawaii forum is down the hall” saying is fucken old news brother so try using another line. I’ll be the person to fuck up this whole blogging site yayyyy!!!!

• My Truth says:

Ah…genius, that’s my line, and I came up with it.

Feel free to stick around. Just don’t go running out of here with you pansy-ass sniveling when you get all butt hurt. Just for your information, there are other locals who frequent the site, and have had their asses handed to them – check out the one we call “Honey Girl…” She left rather bruised.

So, hang around all you want. If you think you’ll be the one to “fuck up” this forum, go ahead and check the start date when this thing was started.

Enjoy :)

• Kamanu says:

Unfortunately for you, you don’t know me cuz if you did you’d know nobody can break me…sorry 😨 too bad for that person!!!! I’m not that person so….what do you do as far as working with locals? I’m curious….

• My Truth says:

Kamanu, you gotta stop with the tough-guy thing…it just doesn’t wear on you all that well.

So, if you really want to know what I do, read a page or two back. It’s not that I don’t want to share it with you, it’s that it’s rather late and I need to turn in for the night. In short, however, I am a supervisor in local government, and all my reports are local people. I deal with it day in, day out…and I’ve been here 26 years. Not leaving anytime soon.

Anyway, if you’re going to come in all loudmouthed, don’t expect that much hospitality in return. There are those of us who are open to reasonable dialogue – anything less, and you’ll get the middle finger.

For now, goodnight.

• marijane says:

we really dont have much tourists. not enough to fund the state. alot of federal funding and grants.

15. franny says:

I’m surprised that no one mentioned the pungent odor of urine and fecal matter that permeates much of the island since so many homeless people piss and shit on any bench anywhere they please. I lived in Waikiki and as soon as I opened my door, that’s what I smelled, especially on the more humid days. It’s enough to make you throw up. I know that not all homeless people are not local, however, the state should provide institutions for these people to live (their own species at least). They don’t belong scattered all over the island. Many are very sick and do not belong anywhere among society. Many locals think nothing of pissing and shitting outdoors. They’d rather do that than act at least somewhat civilized and use bathrooms that are available to them.

• john says:

LMDFAO True Franny, but you forgot to mention the Aloha State doesn’t require businesses to provide a restroom for their clients let alone homeless people? I can’t even begin to tell you how many places I’ve gone to eat that don’t have a restroom you can use, one place over by Diamondhead tells it’s clients to go down half a block and use the bathroom at the coffee shop which is a chain store? Or while in Waikiki I’ve been told there is bathrooms across the street on the beach (good luck if you need toilet paper)? They did recently try and pass a law that people can’t crap or piss in public downtown, hahahahaha but did they do anything like try and put in porta potties NO!

I’m with you tranny!! WHITE POWER

• Kamanu says:

News flash dumb ass! More than half the homeless population are mainlanders!!

16. Franny says:

Man, am I glad I came across this site! The gripes are endless and deservingly so. If the locals hate “haoles” so much, then why are the females lightening their hair and getting contact lenses to change their eye color from brown to green or blue? Either way, they walk around like they’re so beautiful which is another contradiction of them claiming to being humble. They’re disgustingly conceited with no right because most of them are gross, ugly and fat and their skin and teeth are horrible too, along with their disposition. It’s the white females here who are humble and honest, carrying themselves with class and grace when they don’t even need to try. The white people are treated like second class citizens for the most part. I have encountered well mannered locals (few and far between) or maybe they were from Japan which raises another funny observation. The locals here seem to worship Japanese and they’re too stupid to realize that Japanese business owners wouldn’t even touch them with a 100 foot pole, especially when it comes to employing them. In fact, they pretty much detest locals. I worked for a couple of Japanese business owners who hired mostly white people that had brains and social skills, neither of which seems to be present in these beautiful pacific islanders. The Japanese can’t even stand them and yet the locals think the Japanese are their allies… makes me laugh and sad at the same time. WAKE UP HAVAAIIII! LOL. If they can call us “haoles”, then why shouldn’t we call them ch—ks or the forbidden N-word. They look dirty and they act dirty. Oh my, maybe I’m being too harsh… sorry

• Seriously? says:

Wow…you sound really racist. “If they can call us “haoles”, then why shouldn’t we call them ch—ks or the forbidden N-word. They look dirty and they act dirty”. Soooo, what are you saying? That’s it’s ok to hurl racists insults if one is directed at you? That the equivalent to looking “dirty and acting dirty” is a “n” word? Are you suggesting that blacks are “dirty and act dirty” sense the “N” word is a common racist word used against them?
      You also stated “It’s the white females here who are humble and honest, carrying themselves with class and grace when they don’t even need to try.” What does this suggest? That white females are inherently graceful and classy? I guess so because they “don’t even need to try”.
      Whoever you are, there is something seriously wrong with your way of thinking. You need to seriously re-evaluate the way you think about yourself and society. Your inner grand wizard is showing so you might want to be careful.
      You sound bitter, brow-beaten and defeated. You sound a lot like the people you are railing against. DO better. BE better.

WHITE POWER

• Kamanu says:

Sorry girl but you are so high in the clouds right now that you don’t even realize you sound like a stupid moron. Nobody wants to look like you guys and nobody wish they were you guys so get a FUCKEN life! And btw…our skin is horrible right? That’s why you bitches go to tanning salons to get “DARKER!!” Wake the fuck up sister!!! And the homeless population is largely MAINLANDERS!!! Who knew they’d be homeless if they came out here and decided to be so and that is why they’re all getting shipped back to where they came from! So do your homework and get your facts straight DUMB ASS 😭

17. Anti-Hawaii says:

One thing that makes Honolulu a terrible city compared to other cities in the industrialized world is its lack of a decent or diverse economic structure. Its economy relies mostly on tourism and the military (two things the locals hate despite the fact that they are the only sectors keeping this place afloat), which is rather pathetic by progressive global standards. For comparison, places like New York City have finance as their economic majority, places like Los Angeles are based on entertainment, places such as Seattle and San Francisco (mainly Silicon Valley) are based on technology, and many more. Any city or area that relies mainly on tourism as their only source of revenue are bad because it leaves corruption within the government and stories of illegal and cringe-worthy events that happen are covered up so their reputation won’t be damaged to outsiders. Otherwise their only source of income is gone for good. This is why Hawaii, despite all of its many problems, is still seen as an ideal utopia where everyone’s troubles will magically disappear…

• franny says:

I think you’re absolutely correct in all you stated and regarding these people having unwarranted resentment towards military and tourists, it’s like looking a gift horse in the mouth, then biting the hand that feeds them (completely senseless like so much else that goes on there). I wonder how on earth they don’t have the brain capacity to recognize this, among everything else that they’re blind to.

18. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you’re just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired
    here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you
    say it. You make it entertaining and you
    still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much
    more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

• franny says:

Oh well. I’m just telling it like I see it and I feel bad about my less than favorable opinions at times. I’m missing the genuine display of expressions, conversations, and emotions that we experience daily on the mainland as I’m sitting on a bus full of zombies and God forbid if I were to laugh about anything in general. You’re looked at as if you were from another planet. Can’t wait to finish my mission here, then go back to reality mainland to restore my dulled senses. I miss the human race.

19. Don O says:

I am a irish-italian, mainland born and raised. I’ve lived on the Big Island for 30+ years. I have a family, home and business, and a son born and raised here, he’s now living in San Francisco.

Most of the opinions I have read here are fucked. Can’t deal with the locals? then go home to whitey land, where there are fewer struggling families, and feel safe and secure.

Hawaii is a beautiful place, with many diverse individuals and cultures. Sure, we have our share of assholes (local AND mainlanders), social and political challenges, and corrupt, greedy public officials. Look around you though, that shit is everywhere. Ever been to Mexico? Same kinda thing, most people here just want to get through their day, and cherish the time they have with those they love.

The people I’ve known and done business business with here have been 99.9% cool. I think thats accurate, and better than most places.

Sure, we have many problems and challenges. But most of us try to start the day with a smile on our face and love in our hearts. and look at each other as brothers, sisters, aunties and uncles, instead of the pilau shit I’ve been reading here.

Aloha!

Oh, Hey Don,

Well, OK, so you found your little slice of paradise in Hawaii. That’s great. I’m Irish myself, and a whole lot of European beyond that, in additional to American Indian. I’ve been here 25 years, too.

I’m not negating any of what you would call your “good” experiences in Hawaii. Seems to me you’ve done very well for yourself. I wouldn’t take any of that away.

But that doesn’t make the views of the people who come here to get stuff off their chest invalid. Just as I would allow you room to have your viewpoint, I would hope you would do the same for me and the others who come here.

And, Don, not to be sarcastic or anything, because I really do mean this when I say that perhaps you came to the wrong forum. This forum was set up so that people could gripe, make complaints, and share with others about the things that they feel “suck” in Hawaii. Maybe your story would go further in a “Mainlander’s Who Love Hawaii” forum. Again, I am not being sarcastic – but to come here and write what you did seems that you’re wanting to invalidate others’ viewpoints, and I don’t think that’s too kosher, if you know what I mean.

It’s clear to me that you’ve adjusted very well. You integrate nicely, know some of the language, even might speak some pidgin. That’s all well and good…for you Not everyone who comes here will want to do that. I’ve also seen many, many folks who have tried “too hard” to become a part of a culture that isn’t theirs – and look ridiculous in the process. Again, I am not saying that is you.

Now, you made reference to other places being like this one in some similar dynamics, and I think you’re right. An example would be a Yankee Boy like myself moving down to the rivers and marshlands of Mississippi – I’ll bet I wouldn’t fit too well down there, either. However, Don, I hope you do realize that – mostly – the SOCIOPOLITICAL climate here in Hawaii is TOTALLY different. Where some Southerner might make fun of me, or ice me out for not being a local there, in Hawaii, it’s much, much different. Some of these people think I stole their land; overthrew their kingdom, etc. I’ve seen them go to great lengths to include EVERY other race except for Caucasians as “equal” to their own (MOSTLY tongue-in-cheek, since there are no pure Hawaiian people left.)

I started on the bottom of the pile when I arrived in Hawaii. I was a 19 year old kid who worked his way up in a career that has been very rewarding. I worked for, and put my self through a bachelor’s degree program – and now, I make an over six-figure income. I supervise others (mostly locals,) and the tables have turned in my favor. BELIEVE ME, DON, when I say it wasn’t always that way – and another thing is that you own your own business. That in and of itself is a TOTALLY different dynamic. Try working at a fast food restaurant, or in local government. Then you’d see some real problems, because you wouldn’t be the one in the driver’s seat. I’m not taking one thing away from you – you’ve done well, made your path in life, and I’m sure paid for it along the way. But I do hope you realize that, even though you think everything is peaches and cream here, other opinions are just as valid as yours. WE ALL have a story – and they ARE ALL valid to some extend, depending on how the parties are viewing the others’ story. Some are overboard – and some are so true, it’s disgusting and sad.

Anyone who comes here gets a fair shake. Sometimes locals come by and make sense; other times, they don’t. It’s life – and it’s life in Hawaii – whether you agree with it, have experienced it, or shared any of these experiences, it’s still life in Hawaii for some people, and some have had shitty experiences. You have your opinion, and I respect you for that.

I hope you have the same respect for mine.

Kind regards,

My Truth

• Don O says:

Mahalo My Truth, for your response. I understand your point about being in the wrong forum, just sharing my own experience… no, I don’t look at the world thru rose colored glasses, it is a very fucked up place. and Hawaii can be that way for many mainlanders; the experience does not meet the expectations.

Being here and involved here for as long as you have, I’m sure as a thoughtful man you have a deep understanding of the history of the place. There is certainly a xenophobic underclass here that resents anybody they don’t understand, its easy to blame all your troubles on haoles. And then we have the working professionals, whose life experience outside of the archipelago is limited to trips to Vegas. Hmmm.

But if someone tries to “haole boy” me, or say I stole their land (land in old Hawaii was only controlled by Ali’i, not Kanaka), overthrew the monarchy (my ancestors were in Ireland and Italy at the time!) I just move on and and say bumbai.

If any mainland people out there were to ask me, “should I move to Hawaii?” I would say “do not!” it is not what you would expect, there are plenty of problems us residents encounter every day that would make you feel like your back was against the wall. Without a doubt, paradise lost. But don’t blame it on the locals, most of them are doing the best they can with what has been given to them. Cheers, D

• franny says:

You sound like an idiot. Get off the site and stay off. It’s not for people who love and/ or defend the so-called paradise state. It’s a paralyzed state. I do well here as many mainland people do. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion. Surprised someone like you and other defenders of HI would even be on this forum.

• Soft touch says:

Fair enough you obviously haven’t had a bad experience and seem to be siding with locals. That’s fine and well, I also live in a non white society but the people I live with have manners and know how to treat foreigners among them and have class with visitors.

Some people say their posterior is an act but I can attest to you that it is a damn better attitude then I experienced with the people of Hawaii. I was just a tourist but I made sure to tell my neighbors about how the locals are and three of them decided to vacation in Australia instead.

20. Hawaiian says:

Get you facts straight! It’s HAOLE, which means WITHOUT BREATH because that’s what it looks like. You sound very dumb. Pidgin is not taught, not everyone speaks it, you need to shut up. We don’t mind having others here but dumb people like you need to leave.

• My Truth says:

Sorry, Hawaiian, you didn’t specify who this comment was for. Would you mind clarifying, please? Thanks.

My Truth

• Soft touch says:

You are exactly the kind of low lives I met in my brief (thank God!) trip to Oahu. Every ignorant utterance from you only confirms my low opinion of Hawaiians (Never had contact with them before this trip).

Quit the b*llsh*t “We don’t mind having others”, you know and I know that you resent whites and are envious of ALL Caucasians. The sooner the good people of the United States rids themselves of you parasites the better they’ll be. I can’t wait for China to finish off the rest of you.

• Miss Piggy says:

That blog will soon be renamed WHITE POWER: HAWAII SUCKS…lmao!!!

21. BlaqCeaser says:

Wait! In my opinion, the real beneficiaries of this little rusty island are the “white guys”…I
    Be been here 2 years and noticed the the local Asians will bend over backwards for the white folks here…especially single asian women…they’ll go complete bonkers for a white dude in uniform…if an average-joe white guy walks inside a building filled with asian chicks, i guarantee atleast a dozen of them will want to have his baby…the most accommodating of all the races…no wonder they all open business polishing nails & waxing pubic hair…nobody else in their right mind would do that crap…when its dinner time in Hawaii, the locals like da white kine

22. You're IRRITS says:

You don’t like it here? Then leave. Simple as that. And take your ignorance with you. We have way too much of that here already.

• My Truth says:

How about this: We live here and can say whatever the fuck we want. Don’t like it? The “I Love Hawai” forum is right down the hallway to your left. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

My Truth

• john says:

Here’s a thought WE OVERTHREW HAWAII, that’s right however unlike Kamehameha, we did not sacrifice or enslave your lame arses. WE ALSO WON THE WAR AGAINST JAPAN? THAT’S RIGHT, AND WE WILL WIN THE NEXT WAR WITH CHINA! So how about if you don’t like it you leave and go home to where ever your ancestor are from, oh that’s right because other countries won’t subsidize your living or put up with your treason.
      What do you think these islands are going to be like when we go to war with China next, and are overrun with American soldiers from the mainland who don’t trust any of you. Do you honestly believe they will put up with your inbred, dead-eyed, petty, self-important bullshite? Good luck with that!
      BTW welcome Karlmarxsux …

• Miss Piggy says:

Damn! These people thinks the whole world owe them something…Reality check can be awful!!

• Miss Piggy says:

Funny how the white men believe the whole world must bow down to them…

• Mike Cat says:

Totally opposite Miss Piggy. We are not afraid of working and earning our own keep. Unfortunately the opportunities go mostly to the lazy……not white folks. True.

• Miss Piggy says:

Did it ever occur in your narrow mind that we don’t care about your way of living and your materialism wealth? Hawaii ain’t called Paradise for nothing… Earning your keep like the land you stole from the Natives? Is that what you meant? In your so-called mainland, you have black-Americans (that you robbed of their identity), asian-americans, latino-americans but you, white folks, what are you exactly? Just americans? Why can’t you call yourself european-americans or british-americans? Because you’re the original owner of that land?? Really?

• franny says:

Wow are you stupid! Try getting off your ghetto rock for once in your sheltered ignorant life and experience the real world. Oh sure we stole *your * land. Get a life dumb bitch. The Japanese can’t stand you.

23. Karlmarxsux says:

Learn to use your god damn pro nouns .Pidgen ? I call it Turkey, jive turkey !The worst decision I have ever made in my life was moving here.I went to Pepperdine with Hawaiians in the 80’s .They were funny sharp and hard working…….WTF happened ?Oh thats right Hawaiian racist heritage month.Isn’t Aloha great ?

• Karlmarxsux says:

A good 50 percent of the population is on the EBT card program that I help pay for. through 10 hour work days .I make 100 dollars the gov takes 50 and I’m the bad guy ?

• Karlmarxsux says:

I would be back in California ,but my 350.000 dollar house is now worth 150.000.I’m stuck for now.

24. Karlmarxsux says:

6 years here, the Native Hawaiian mafia has shut down millions of projects that would have paid for their EBT cards and gotten them out of debt .You want stupid go local.The next Detroit for sure.Have fun.You want our free money, and free PLASTIC cell phones,but don’t want us. Hummmmmmm.Do they understand the meaning of the words hypocrite , selfish and uneducated ?I think not.

25. ICU8PUC2 says:

Karlmarxsux is bringing it hard and heavy. Loving our new brother here in this chaotic mess. A run down welfare island filled with lost souls, chronics, workmen comp zombies, and genetically challenged half dead knitwits. It’s more like a refugee camp than a meaningful place to live, work, or raise kids……
    ************** Karlmarxsux Uber Alles !!!!!

26. alyssa says:

First off its HAOLE not haolie
    2. There are plenty of locals who hang put with white people and military and blacks my family being one of them and we live in waianae also I am ex military so God forbid you judge me or any other local since majority of us do join the military after college.
    3. Yes theres trash in the honolulu anywhere you go in any state thats considered low income is going to look like that and have homeless people -_-
    4. Pidgin is not a language its a dialect created during the early plantation days between the portugese japanese chinese hawaiians and whites so we could all better understand each other you know because english was not hawaiians or any other ethnicities first language except for the white plantations owner so thats how it became easy for everyone to understand each other…..eventually it becomes a part of culture after going on for that long and if you dont like it well never go back there. Its not an unintelligent language and the speaker is not an imbecile as you say but the history is genius behind it that all these ethnicities could work out a language that works for them in order to get their jobs done.
    5. Youre right there are racists in hawaii but there also racists every where else in america….people dont like people because of the way they talk such as yourself……people also dont like people because of the past such as overthrowing the queen, taking a land illegally that wasnt theirs, rape, foreign diseases, and stealing of hawaiian lands so if you are as old as I think you are and havent understood that part than thats a sad world.
    6. Ive met lots of military people and made tons of friends who love hawaii and enjoy living there…..and the ones who dont like it are usually
    a. Lonely
    b. Developed cabin fever
    c. Got bored
    d. Hate life
    e. Miss their families
    f. Feel trapped

So maybe you should reevaluate yourself first

• franny says:

Maybe you should not bother commentiing o a forum where you don’t belong. This isn’t a forum for lovers or defenders of the insanity of HI, hence the site is appropriately titled, “Hawaii Sucks”. Get it? Okay, now go!

• Miss Piggy says:

Go back to your trailer park you dumb fuck and stop thinking the entire world owe you something. Everywhere you go, whether is in South America, Asia, Africa… you will feel undesired because nobody really loves your people. Your way of living is not ours…Bye and have a safe trip back home.

• john says:

Ms. Piggy, yes everyone hates Americans, guess you just can’t get anyone else in those other countries to give you and your family a welfare check? Don’t like America, get the fuck out.

Ba ba ba…BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!…

27. Anti-Hawaii says:

Another thing I’d like to rant about is the seriously flawed and incompetent public bus system here on Oahu: TheBus. Claims to be “America’s Best Transit System”, (similar to how Hawaii is one of the lowest in terms of unemployment/obesity and the most livable state, a bunch of bs to put this freakin state on an undeserved grand pedestal) yet the amount of times a bus shows up really late or doesn’t show up at all is staggering. Most common nowadays in my experience is if a bus for a route normally scheduled for long articulated buses does show up, chances are it will be much smaller than it should be and, as a result, it will be crammed or no one can board at all. I’ve also been on several buses that broke down or everyone on board had to transfer to another bus for the same route simply because the drivers are too lazy to continue finishing the route or the bus is having problems.

Most of the buses are old with dirty and trash-filled interiors (no doubt caused by Hawaii’s “sophisticated and classy” local populace) and the seats are unusually uncomfortable and ratty for the 21st century. Unlike most cities on the mainland, the bus stops consist of nothing more than sticking a particular route number on, with no clue as to where it goes (some stops don’t even have any route number signs AT ALL, so it’s unknown what routes are assigned there) and there are no list of schedules. There are hardly any actual park and rides and most of the “transit centers” are just a collection of bus stops at a public road close to a highway.

The only reason I put up with the bus system here at all is because of the awful road conditions, terrible trivers, and ridiculous amounts of traffic (a different complaint altogether) so I’m left with very little options in this shithole of an island. I’ve been on public transit systems in LA and Seattle and I can guarantee that they are much, much better and more professional at running their bus system than Honolulu ever could.

• Miss Piggy says:

Have a safe trip back home

• john says:

So damn funny reading bull shite from “locals” who actually think Hawaii will again be a kingdom, and when it does somehow the through magic I suppose, the monarchy of once pure blood will instead choose a bunch of mix-nut asians who in their own diluted minds feel because their families came here to work the fields or in plants, that they are entitled to the land & country? NEWS FLASH DUMB FUCKS nothing gets done here about all the corruption, about all the government laws that are ignored, hell no one even cares enough in the US government to force Hawaii to comply with the clean water act, active in all states except Hawaii for at least 12 years? WHY because none of the states see Hawaii as a real state. Everyone else see it for what it is a highly subsidized military base. To all you locals who think you own the place, what the hell do you think is going to happen to all of you when we go to war with China? When the islands are again over run with military from the mainland … do you honestly think any of these military people are going to trust any of you as far as they can throw you? The military will be asking other people from the mainland who they can and can’t trust, people who have had to deal with you lying cheating and stealing from us every chance you get… ? Think about that … you have noticed an increased interest in military supposedly cleaning out old stuff cleaning up the less populated outer islands .. sure they are making a point of blowing some stuff up and looking like they are removing all the old dangerous stuff, you have to know it’s all being replace & updated? Read the news, notice an increase of propaganda against china online, about the terrible things people in china do to animals, their children, to their resources, how we owe them so much money?
        Thing is with you locals thinking you all look like Hawaiians because brown skin and look asian… think how that is going to work against you when the place is crawing with people who can’t tell the difference in one asian or another, to them you will all look chinese…. and those of us you have fucked over, do you think any of us will stand up for your sorry arses? You all might want to invest your time in learning what honesty, & integrity is, and you might try and learn Aloha is not when you are trying to con some one into giving you something for nothing, although it seems to be the local translation?

28. Soft touch says:

I went for a short four day trip to Oahu a number of years back and I know exactly what you feel. I live in Japan full time with my family and I could feel and see the hatred that these East Asians, South East Asians and Polynesians have for Caucasians. I’m from Canada and have nothing to do with them or their history.
    Outside of the tourist areas I’ve was only in contact with these ignorant low self esteem primitives from going to a convenience store or visiting Walmart. I used local transit and moved around the island to where these things live.

I was greatly disappointed buy these locals and have a bitter taste of the islands because of it. I will never ever go back and will just as soon as pay more money and fly to Tahiti or just vacation in Saipan or Guam for a cheap trip. Whatever! Maybe I’ll just stick to English speaking countries that are White majority and ruled.

• Miss Piggy says:

Bye and have a safe trip back home!

• john says:

Ms Piggy, you should think of what makes you an important part of America, we know what America does for the locals living here on the subsidies from taxes from the other states. But what do you and your family do to enrich / make America a better place to live? Moving to Hawaii doesn’t actually make you Hawaiian, only blood according to US law determines if you are of actual actually Hawaiian ancestry.
        Having brown skin and being a liar doesn’t make you Hawaiian, so mabe it’s you who should go home…Bye bye

29. john says:

I’ve been living in Hawaii for 19 months and will leave for good next month (thank God). I truly agree with the author that Hawaii is such a detestable place.

• Miss Piggy says:

Woot woot!!! Have a safe trip back home!

• jasmine says:

GooD”’ go back to europe and stay out of all non white lands because nobody likes you white destitutes.

• My Truth says:

Listen, Shitbag, the “I love Hawaii” blog is two doors down. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass. I’ve got to go do some work now, so you run along and go fuck yourself, OK? You sound like a real cu*t who probably straps on a dildo to fuck your boyfriend or husband. Or, maybe you’re a militant lesbian? Either way, we don’t give a fuck what you think. Got it?

By the way, that work I have to do now? It’s the kind of work I do every day, ruling your and all these fucking degenerate local peoples’ lives. So, say what you want – stay up all night if you want to – it’ll all be taken care of in the morning, when, as your manager, I drive your sorry ass right into the ground by writing a piss-poor annual performance appraisal.

Fucking piece of shit.

30. N0_suprise says:

I have never seen more people look you in the face and say “yes we want such and such better too, and we agree with you” and they do the exact opposite..to save their own lazy butts. WTF is wrong with these people. You are paying for a product, they know it is inferior, they give you the hard sell and stab you in the back. Mercenary assholes.

31. joshua says:

The worse thing that ever happened to the U.S. was letting all these creepy Asians in. Consider these bottom feeding Filipinos. You have to watch your dig because they will eat it.

But…truly, the most revolting race I have seen yet, are the Hawaiian. Mongrels. Every other word is the F word, farting, bloated line the swine they consume, and a trail if children, ready to be the next horde if Ice dealers. You just cannot find a more worthless group.

There are exceptions, I suppose. Also, many whites come here , and instead if improving them, they make it worse because white trash + local = THE LIVING DEAD.

• Kamanu says:

Keyboard warrior oooooooh 😱……HAHHH!!!! I can bet I your life if you had the ballz, which you clearly don’t….you wouldn’t say it to a Hawaiians face 😬 cuz that “mongrel” would smash your face to a pulp 👍👍👍👍

• jasmine says:

that’s right kamanu.whites should get killed

• john says:

I’m so sorry Jasmine, that really was uncalled for … I can see you are hurting..did the guy you had the thing for decide he liked white girls or … no that isn’t it ..it must be the gay wedding thing… not only will men find a husband before you, I’m guessing the guy you thought should love you, (what is the locals irls with all the basdard kids all yell when the cops come for domestic violence here, oh yeah “I do everything for you, and this is how you treat me…”) hahahahaha actually prefers white guys, and you can’t compete … poor thing.
        Good luck with the locals if you aren’t asian they will lie to your face and stab you in the back as quick as they do us white folks..

John:

Fucking dumb bitch is gone already. Typical loser who comes in, shoots their wad, and leaves with their trail between their legs. Loser.

MT

• Kamanu says:

You talk smack saying we are an idiot race but you can take the time out to write all this shit about us. We must be really important to you all huh? Keep running your mouths when all you are is just a keyboard warrior. You can sit behind a screen flapping your lips but face to face you wouldn’t have the guts to say this to a local 💯 you’d for sure walk away with a bust lip and 2 black eyes 😊

• jasmine says:

the worse thing was whites COLONIZING AMERICA AND KANATA.whites are going to pay a bellated embarassment and death for their war crimes.GETOUT OF NON WHITE LANDS YOU UGLY looking pink AlieN cave ape.nobodywants whites on their lands.

32. Robert says:

Doubtless, the most stupid people on the planet!!!! Fat, stupid, thieving, hateful…. Large bodies, tiny spirit, microscopic.

Almost non-human..but..they look normal. There are nice ones, but the ugly ones are numerous. Basically, a culture fully devoid if honor…dirty, fat, etc….and many white ones, who, lime most whites, emulate ethnic cultures. Instead if improving the culture, the emulate it, so you get a fat , ugly, stupid, farting white guy, with a grimace..amazing!!!!

• john says:

I’ve noticed you’ve only listed their good qualities ?
      hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaha…
      they all go to watch baseball bringing all their shite, coolers, everything for lunches, snacks, drinks like they’ve gone camping… but when they leave all their trash stays right where they’ve dropped it … lets hear it for Island pride, go locals!

33. Robert says:

I’m not Hawaiian, so, I see from outside. Every time some idiot white comes here with the stupid biker crap…the iduit Hawaiian and Asian slave brains imitate him, so…you get even more bums on motorcycles. The white man has influenced these people…like making Frankenstein..drugs, bad manners, the whole bit…white influenced. As far as the Hawaiian goes. They are an idiot race. If they had a brain, they would be ing the island by resisting vice, but they are lowlives by nature.

34. Ralph says:

Your ignorance and your racism are showing…..

35. Josefa says:

Fantastic stuff, I re-designed my blog and the serps had an enormous drop
    Shared this on my FB wall, very interesting

• franny says:

Hey Truth,
      Evidently your last comment for tough guy went so far over his head… no surprise there.

• My Truth says:

Exactly. Low brow, low wit, low comprehension, low energy reserves,

No point, no sense, no reason, no organizational skills. Basically? NO-BODY (hyphenated for effect:)

That’s why he’s gone, the goon…

Later :)

Truth

36. me says:

i agree. i married a hawaiian. lazy as fuck. after i gave labor he wanted me to make him something to eat! His whole family is over 200 pounds even the little sister and they hate me from being in the city. my son is 2 years old even though their fat no job no child support son high on everything they protect scum. fuck. these people are from hell. from hell. never ever get involved with hawaiians. they are trash.

• franny says:

I couldn’t have said it any better (My Truth). I’ll also add to your comment, “No defense!”. No matter what these locals have to say, it’s impossible for them to defend just about everything that’s been intelligently and factually posted on this site. They can merely lash out with their repetitive moronic nonsensical garbage. It’s actually pretty comical to read, as stupid and clueless as they appear. Thanks to all for reinforcing and refreshing the true sense of the real world while I temporarily reside on what feels like another planet, but hey…the weather is just beautiful here. I can never dispute that

37. jasmine says:

all non whites should give white foreigners 48 hours to pack their filthy bags and LEAVE!if whites dont comply then KILLTHEM.simple solution for whites is GETLOST and get out of non white lands.i hope the murder rate for killing whites increase.whites have no say no argument no business there and need to shut up.america,kanata,south africa,diego garcia,guam,australia,new zealand are NOT WHITE LANDS!why arent whites content with staying in europe? truth is whites cant live on their own nor be self sufficient that’s why these white bottomfeeding leeches come to non white lands and then have the audacity to complain because the backlash for their own atrocities and actions is the tru ereason why no races of color like them. is that just a coincidence? i guess everyone is racist in whites view right?oh a reminder-whites invented racism,colonialism,sexism,fascism,classism,imperialism,jimcrows law,segragation aparthied,concentation camps.non whites dont have the systemic power to be racist.whites are the most xenophobic bigots on the planet.all races hate whites for what they have done and WHAT THEY STILL ARE DOING TODAY!.Oppress,dehumanize,demonize,slander,stereotype,defamate.all races cant stand whites because whites are the problem to all races.also quit flattering yourselves you whites are stinky filthy dirty and dont bath carry diseases.melanoma is whites health complications squamous cell cariconoma and basal cell cariconoma is two types of melanoma whites have as well BRCA1 genetic mutation which leads to ovarian cancer.whites are discustjng

Hey Jasmine,

Why don’t you go get your crack pipe and get knocked up again so you can collect another welfare check. Truth is, as always, you’re most likely working your Zippy’s job (if you’re working at all,) and sticking your greasy hand out for the next subsidy or food stamp COLA. By the way, you sound like “Honey Girl,” look her up on this site and see just how close you and she sound.

Go fuck yourself. The Caucasian people who live here have every right, and I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m so dug in here, it’ll take A LONG TIME to leave WHEN I CHOOSE to do so. Oh, by the way, while I’m here, I’m also ruling people’s lives while I’m here, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Also, you’d be a good candidate to take the “Local Test – ” I’ll look it up and post it for you.

Fucking loser.

• john says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are one ignorant woman.

38. jasmine says:

whites are declining because they are unhealthy sick and dont have healthy genetics. no races will interrace with you genital herpes so hurry up and die godspeed.the day diversity arrives is the day the white pasty mellanin deficient jerkoff race is gone for good!

39. jasmine says:

im indian from kanata and we want whites off our territory as well. we need to get a petition signed to remove whites off our soil! time to announce a decolonization referendum.

• My Truth says:

We don’t give a fuck where you’re from. Sounds like you’d fit right in with all the fucking retards and rejects here in Hawaii who call themselves “Local.” In fact, why don’t you take this little test…you’d fit right in:

Test: Knowledge of Hawaii

– Kalani has two crack pipes filled with meth. Six friends are at his house. How long will the meth last if each one inhales twice?

– Lina Girl has $1000/month on her SNAP Food Stamp Card. If she has five keiki, how much money will she have left over for cigarettes and beer?

– Kimo submits applications at Wal Mart, K Mart, and City Mill. How many times will it take for him to fill out the application correctly and take the ethics test if he attended school in Hawaii?

– Auntie Hat has 23 muumuu’s and a bad attitude. How many Hawaiian quilts will she have to make in order to make up for her lack of personal identity and poor self esteem?

– Keolahumuhumukamehameha enrolls in a seven year Ph.D. program at UH majoring in Hawaiian studies. How many years will it take him to finish, or drop out?

– Lauhala has three keiki from three different men, although she does not really know who the fathers are. How many months will it take her to add another three, in order to file for Section 8 and stay home?

– Braddah Creigh-ten has ten pakalolo plants. How many one ounce bags will he yield? If sold on the street, how much will he make?

– Tita attends high school at McKinley high. How many years more will it take her to complete, based on a four year program? At what grade level of comprehension will she be if she completes the 12th grade on time?

– Kalei and Kakalena are arrested three times each. How many more arrests and convictions will it take to send them to prison for life?

– Pikake is sentenced to 400 hours of community service. How many hours will she have to complete if her “uncle” runs the methadone clinic?

Based on this 10 question test, if properly graded, the total score will equate to zero.

• john says:

hahahaahahahahaha FROM Kanata and where are you living now ?