Hawaii sucks

I’ve been avoiding this topic since I started this blog but I’m finally breaking down to gripe. And I’m sure I’ll get a lot of flames in the comments about this or any future posts I may have on the subject.

I hate Hawaii. I’ve lived here for over 2 1/2 years and I can’t wait to leave. Sure, the weather is nice but it really does get old after a while; I really miss having all four seasons. But apart from that, I can’t really find a lot of redeeming qualities about Hawaii.

Most of the people I’ve met in the past who enjoy Hawaii only came for a week or two to visit. If you never get out of the tourist areas, I’m sure it’s quite nice. Waikiki is clean (at least where the tourists go) and the beaches are nice over there. But once you leave the tourist areas, Honolulu is more like a ghetto. Many of the buildings are decrepit, there’s trash and graffiti all over, there’s a lot of homeless people, etc. Behind the facade of paradise is the gutter of real Hawaii.

The local government could care less about doing its job and corruption is rampant across the islands. Last year, 48 million gallons of raw sewage were dumped into the Ala Wai Canal (the demarcation between Waikiki and Honolulu proper). This canal goes straight into the beach area of Waikiki. In the 2+ years I’ve been here, there’s probably been more than eight sewage spills around Oahu, most of them into the canal.

The city waited three days or so before they posted signs after one of the spills and only did it after public outcry. The reason is because they didn’t want to scare the tourists. However, after the big Ala Wai spill, one man died from acquiring a flesh-eating bacteria infection after falling into the contaminated water. The city claims there was no connection between the infection and the release of sewage.

The latest problem is between go! airlines and Hawaiian. Hawaiian is trying to sue to have go! shutdown due to predatory pricing. go! currently charges ~$20 for a one-way trip to a neighbor island. Hawaiian feels it has to charge the same but, since Hawaiian has a larger infrastructure due to also supplying intercontinental flights, they simply can’t afford to compete locally. They also claim that go! used Hawaiian’s financial information illegally after gaining access to it during Hawaiian’s bankruptcy filings. So rather than competing on service or other things that may justify a higher price, Hawaiian is following the route of the music companies and trying to use the courts to prop up an outdated business model, or so it appears. Hawaiian has admitted that they will raise prices immediately to “market level” if go! is shut down.

There is a distinct racial bias against white people and, to an similar extent, black people too. But if you look “local”, you’re okay. I have friend who is Hispanic and was treated like a local when he went to a bar, even having people buy him drinks. But his white friends were given the cold shoulder, or at least not treated nearly as well. And Zeus forbid if you’re military.

The term “haolie” is used to distinguish white people from all others here. According to a dictionary I looked at, haolie means “foreigner”. But it’s definitely not used for all non-locals, only the white ones. And I’ve talked to several native Hawaiians who have stated that it actually means “soulless one”, implying that white people have no soul.

Speaking of language, since when is pidgin English considered a bona-fide language? It’s considered an unofficial language of Hawaii; they have dictionaries, books, and even classes on how to speak it. To me, I just think the speaker is a completely illiterate imbecile when I hear it. Seriously, it makes a person sound like a complete moron when he can’t speak in complete sentences. It’s worse than hearing people who have English as a second language; at least you know they’re trying to learn English.

I have a lot more to complain about but I’ll save it for later. But I know that I’m not alone in my distaste for Hawaii. Nearly every single military person I’ve met hates it here and can’t wait for orders out of here. As a matter of fact, there was one guy who cut his shore duty short and went back to sea because he couldn’t stand it.

Update: Since everyone seems to love commenting about this article (probably because of the title), I thought I’d make sure readers realize that there are other, related articles to this. Apparently relying on people to look at the sidebar for similar stories isn’t enough.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4,574 Responses to Hawaii sucks

1. Renee says:

Wow its been so quiet here…crickets. Oh how I want a proud green beer bottle local to toy with…lol

Hi Renee,

I’m here haha. You’re right, we’ve had quite the run here! It should pick up around the holidays when locals are sitting on their asses and peeking their head in on the blog 😉

How are you? I’m doing great 😉

MT 😉

My Truth!
        Gla d your doing well! I just had an opportunity again to move back to Hawaii. When the call comes in its easy to think about the mountains and beaches. I thought long and hard about it and don’t want to expose my daughter to the schools and possible discrimination. I have a long hard look at everything I endured there and feared for her. I just needed to come back here to read everything to confirm I made the right decision!

Renee,

You did the right thing. I become happier and happier with each passing day that I’m away from those godforsaken locals. It’s not the islands that suck. It’s the locals – and they ruined it for everyone.

• Renee says:

Well said. I will forever miss the beauty of the islands…but the locals ruin the beauty and make it not worth it. I have a child now too and there is the whole public school nightmare…

• My Truth says:

Not only the public school thing, but people there are just mean for no reason. As long as there are handouts available to vagrants, locals will be nasty, nasty people.

2. Da Truth Eh?! says:

Brah?! I wanna get a good job (12 dalas en hor) buy a 40K Toyota truck, knock up my girlfriend and live with her in my parents home until I am in my 40s.

These people are so ignorant.

What is the deal with green bottles?

Why is generational housing not frowned upon?

If these poor idiots could drive away to another state they would be better off.

To second that…. I am glad that they do not have that convenience.

• John says:

Hey, hey hey… anyone whose lived here for a while knows this is not completely true… many local men move in with their “girl friends” … women who have four or five kids from as many fathers, receive subsidised housing, welfare, food stamps, who let them live for free, scrub the skid marks outta their shorts, while they try and get knocked up trying to force him to marry her…and then is taken completely by surprise when he like all of his predecessors, gets drunk and beats her… and even though each time the cops come she explains how he lives therebfor free and how she does everything for him,… it is never reported as welfare fraud… re : driving to a different state, maybe we should build a viaduct, and a short stretch of road, posted no speed limit, los vegas this way…free Heineken….

Hi “Da Truth” 😉

I knew a lady who wanted to PASS DOWN her SECTION 8 housing gig TO HER CHILDREN – it’s not only generational housing, it’s generational WELFARE too!

Hi John 😉

My Truth

3. John says:

***lives there for free…..

4. Mike says:

Wow lots of hate here. Sounds like typical white man entitlement attitude… “Too bad such a nice place is controlled by non-whites” is what I’m hearing. You want the indigenous people removed so you and your white friends can have their paradise? It’s an arrogance that is only found in whites. The rest of us understand that when in Rome… well you know the rest. But arrogant whites have a different philosophy… “When I arrive, do as I do.” Yeah, how’s that been working for ya?

Hi Mike,

Way to come barging into the forum acting like a complete and total ass-hat. Don’t bother asking why this forum exists…just selectively read a few of the posts and make your own, small, vapid determination. You asked how things have been working out for us…OK, I’ll try one:

Hawaii is a shithole banana republic – not because the “whites” came in and spoiled it, but because the locals have. So, you “do in Rome” while in Hawaii? The truth is, you’re probably a one-time tourist (or never-been, one of the two) who is really talking out of his ass, because you’ve never experienced what it’s like living in Hawaii as a Caucasian. So, you visit Hawaii, wear matching aloha shirt and shorts while your wife wears the exact patterned matching muumuu, making the shaka sign, and drinking coconut juice out of a coconut while sipping it through a straw. Hmmmm. Do like the locals do, eh Mike?

But you don’t see the REAL Hawaii, Mike. You don’t see all the crackhead neighbors who live near us, or how Caucasian children are treated in public school (which is an entirely different issue, but let me give you a clue: last in the U.S. of A.) You haven’t experienced how locals are really the true racists who reach out one hand for welfare while they “dig their nose” with the other, nor have you seen them blow their nose in their own t-shirt while wearing it, then smooth it down like it was nothing. You don’t see – because your face is pressed up against the trees – how the U.S. did Hawaii a favor by annexing them – because if we didn’t, locals in Hawaii would be speaking Chinese or Russian – instead of pidgin English…I could go on and on Mike, but I’ll wait until the next time you visit. Oh, and how is it that you ended up at the “Hawaii Sucks” forum in the first place? What were you searching for?

I’ll tell you what Mike, come back here with a better attitude, and we can talk. But if you want to look down your nose at the people who come here with legitimate complaints and dismiss them, you’re in for a surprise instead of a nice conversation…

I lived in Hawaii for more than 30 years – so I’ll give you the straight deal while you search out how to “act” in Hawaii – but if you’re going to come back thinking you know what you’re talking about, which, I know isn’t true just by reading your short post, don’t even bother. You’ll get your ass handed to you by me, and the others who know the real deal about Hawaii, and it’ll probably hurt your ego just a little too much.

Welcome to the board, Mike,

My Truth

• John says:

Apparently you were confused or just too ignorant to understand what a site entitled “hawaii sucks” would be about. Indigenous people? yeah recent census tells us the indigenous or native hawaiian population in hawaii ranges between 6-9% of the population. (if you were to read many of the post on this site you’ll find. none of us have any problems with the as you say indigenous population. The majority of hawaii’s population is asian. You obviously haven’t done your research. As far as in rome, I was brought up to be kind, considerate, respectful, honest, iloyal, instilled with a work ethic of excellence.so no wonder I don’ t fit in in hawaii, you see I like the others who post herre, just weren’t brought up to be cheets, liars, theives, nor was I raised to befriend others to be able to undermine them and stab them in the back as “sport”.. My take on hawaii’s immigrant asian /locals population is they want to piss/shit on american standards, values, cultural, ethics, standard etiquette, expecting us from the mainland to accept their behaviours as cultural ethnic differences … but I guess we’ll see how disrespecting americas work out for locals when we go to war with korea/china… I’m sure the military will be impressed with the locals lying game and see that they are just much more clever than whites… yeah considering locals have shit on the military every chance they’ve gotten for the past 70 years…

• Renee says:

^^^^^^^^^^^what John said^^^^^^^^^ A+ John.

I wouldn’t trust a generic Asian mix local boi or girl for a second…shifty eye cunning self righteous but so ugly inside ….true Hawaiians from Waianae, the dying few have a heart of gold.inside

Military presence is the only hope.

• John says:

Completely agree Renee, the actual “native people” are great to hang with, locals you can’t trust as far as the end of your eyelashes. Thank Gawd I’ll be outta here soon!

• John says:

no one here seems to notice the serious increase in military here…. or maybe no one wants to talk about it, I’ve noticed a sizeable amout of training flights and seems to be a lot more helicopters too…

Hi Guys!

Good hearing from you two…as always, I expect that the “activity” will pick up around Thanksgiving, and continue through to the first of the new year 😉 John, it’s great to hear that you’ll soon be back in the Lower 48 – I no longer call it the “Mainland” since it’s really a local term.

You too, Renee, you sound just as happy as can be – and I can honestly say every single metric of my life has vastly improved since moving away from Hawaii. I’m staring down the probability of being promoted by January 1st, and have completed 14 PROFESSIONAL goals, certifications, and even a master’s degree since I left that shithole – not to mention the dozens and dozens of PERSONAL things I’ve done for myself, not the least of which was pulling $180k out of the Hawaiian market economy after selling my place. My quality of life is triple for half the price (I’m not EVEN kidding,) and instead of feeling like I’m being judged all the time, it’s just me being judged on the kind of person I am.

For anyone who’s thinking about leaving Hawaii – DO IT. For those who think they’re going to be happy by getting a raise for going back there – I would most-likely say DON’T.

Great hearing from you guys!

My Truth 😉

5. The real truth says:

The modern democrat party is still the party of slavery. You idiots cannot dispute that. So, with that said… You are all island negros and you vote for high home prices, a high standard of living and an unexpected affordable wayof life. You are all bitches to the Democratic party just like aficans were in the 1800s! You have no argument… You know that I am correct.

• My Truth says:

Huh. Did you know most of us don’t live there anymore? I guess that makes you the idiot. A lot of what we do here has to do with a particular poster’s initial communication, and boy, you blew it. You’re a racist pig and an angry little person, so much so that you come in here with that idiotic, no-good, stupid bullshit way of talking. Well, here it is right back in your fat face: You don’t know any of us; you probably should be posting in another forum; you don’t have a single iota right about Hawaii, and you’ve got the balls to come in here trying to ride on my username.

Go fuck yourself.

6. The real truth says:

The last time that demotards freaked out was when a republican… Abe Lincoln, freed the slaves.

• My Truth says:

Hey, dumbass, you’re in the wrong forum. You need to go into the “Crazed Political Extreme Bigots who are Fixated on Slavery” blog.

GTFO

7. bigdahliablue says:

I’ve been following this blogpost for about two years now, just reading over what you all have to say about your experiences and the stories you all have to share with Hawaii. Over this time I was in denial, I kept wanting to tell myself that I was wrong, that maybe I was judging too harshly and it would all get better. Well, now that I possess a chance to leave here and go back to a continent, I want to come out and say it all to you.

You’re all right. So very, very right.

How can I express is best, though? Originally I was going to make a blogpost about this on my own website, then I realized this would be a safe haven for me to write and that I would be able to share my story without being castigated or being left to deal with vitriolic remarks. So, here’s my story. I have felt no need to censor myself even to my most liberal of family and friends, because nobody deserves to be treated the way I was, or be stuck in the backwards, corrupt state that is Hawaii. This is a long one.

So I wasn’t raised in Hawaii, but was educated in a system just as backwards (more on this later) in the state of Oregon, which is now deemed the third poorest in education standards in the US, mind you. I have a vivid memory of being in 9th grade and having a politically correct history teacher who told us he was going to teach us about the history of Hawaii. I was excited, because Polynesia always fascinated me since I was a little kid. Well, it ended up being a 2-week long SJW spiel about how we took the lands from the Hawaiian natives, and how we as white people deserve to not be accepted on the island. He even showed us a video of Hawaiian locals calling a group of white kids ‘haole’, and defended the locals as being ‘strong’. I remember being shocked but held my peace.

Years later I get a couple scholarships while I’m studying in college, one which was for completing a rigorous program at University of Hawaii. Because I had so wanted to go to Hawaii, also as a way to travel and explore a different culture while being protecting within US borders, I took up the offer and was soon finishing up a Master’s program in Honolulu. I will come out and say this: Hawaii is beautiful. It really is. I loved waking up in the morning to feel the mist of a fresh-fallen rain, to hike in the gorgeous rainforest mountains, to swim in the warm waters off of Maui, it was a wonderful experience…but I wish it had been all wonderful.

Heading out with an English degree, I had anticipated to go through an internship to begin as an assistant professor at the community college, but it fell through and I had to take another job. Since the job market In Hawaii is incredibly limited and stifling (which I was rather expecting, mind you), I ended up taking a job in Wainaea at a private school as a 4th grade teacher, where for both my classes during my two years there, the population of kids in my class were about 60-70% indigenous Hawaiian. I remember being nervous at first, very nervous, because I had remembered from my history teacher that Hawaiians didn’t like white people. Well, turns out, that would be true, but only partially–because it wasn’t actually indigenous Hawaiians that treated me cruelly.

The native Hawaiian kids I got to teach were amazing. They are absolutely the nicest people I have ever met. Sweet, kind, open-minded, and very smart. They treated me with not only respect, but like I was family. During holidays their parents would bake me cookies and bring me candy and other sweet things as gratitude. I was even invited to dinner a couple times at different occasions. They were incredibly generous to me. They never expressed any hatred towards me or anybody. One kid even promised to teach me some Hawaiian words if I tutored him on his math homework! During these two years I was happy to be here, and the subtle fear of being criticized for being white left me quickly.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to stay long. During my second year at the school the state decided to raise property taxes (which they’re still doing to this day lol), and because I wasn’t being payed very well and was living paycheck-to-paycheck, I was accepted to another job to teach at a public school in Hilo as a 7th grade teacher. I taught at this school for nearly seven years. Everyday until the day I had saved up enough money to finally leave was pure hell.

Want to know a secret that isn’t really a secret? The public education system in Hawaii is shite. Pure shite. It’s run by these fanatical far-left liberal types who don’t want us to bother teaching a curriculum, but rather talk down to the students. It’s political correctness to the max. The principal at the school was a bleached-white hippee woman who told me the spirits of Hawaii all dissipated after white people came to island (wtf). I remember encountering a huge red flag before my first day was to begin when a teacher came up to me and whispered “just ignore the insults the kids fling back at you.”

I was expecting a good class to teach like at the indigenous Hawaiian private school–but holy hell it was not. I remember the sharp juxtaposition between the two like a tape player that wont stop rewinding. A bunch of children in my class had no qualms calling me “haole” whether they were joking or they were being quite aggressive. A lot of these children told me they were native Hawaiians whose lineage traced back X generations (which is probably something their ignoramus parents told them). I could barely hold myself back from laughing whenever they told me this. These kids looked like they didn’t even have an ounce of Polynesian blood in them. You want to know something real sick? These social programs Hawaii has implemented, which was originally supposed to go towards helping the indigenous Hawaiians, are being sucked up by these Filipino/Japanese/Caucasian/Micronesian mongrels who masquerade themselves as natives so they can get entitlements and don’t have to work–leaving very little for the indigenous.

I managed to figure this out before actually knowing it. I remember having to go visit the house of a child not once, not twice, not three, but four times so I could have a frank face-to-face conversation with these kids’ parents since the child was either being constantly disruptive or showing violent behavior. All four times the homes I visited were run-down, dirty, disgusting hovels located in these horrible neighborhoods right in the bowels of Hilo and Kalihi. The parents were these nasty, disgusting slobs who clearly give a shit that the child was having serious problems and was causing them in the classroom. Hell, one of these parents even called me a ‘white nigger’ at one point.

It was bad. I was being called names almost everyday by these kids. They didn’t even possess a glint of the curiosity, charm, or sweetness I got from the indigenous kids. I recalled this situation to a teacher while we were having lunch, and she came out and told me that the people who post those idiotic ‘No aloha no Hawaiian’ bumper stickers on their cars or right-up call a white person ‘haole’ are never actual Natives, but Asians! It made me realize that the whole education system that was pandering to ‘white people destroyed the native habitat’ and is encouraging the behavior of castigating white people, was actually doing so to people who aren’t EVEN FUCKING HAWAIIAN!

This right here is one of the main reasons why Hawaii is a goddamn mess. Not only is it because of its overt racism (and its encouragement to do so), but also for other reasons I shall mention here. Hawaii does not know how to spend its money. It raises taxes and promises it’s for social programs, infrastructure, and at one point a light-rail, but we never get to see the results of our hard-earned money being gradually taken, and that billion-dollar light-rail project never went into fruition, so that right there was a goddamn waste of money.

White people may have come to the Hawaiian islands, spread disease, forced religious conversion, and kill off most of the Native population–but you know who would have done so if we hadn’t? Asians! And guess what? The liberals in this state are doing an equal amount of damage as the missionaries did, even if it’s not manifesting itself as killing others. They like to think they’re doing the right thing, but all they’re doing is encouraging hate and the spread of idiocy. Did I tell you that a bunch of my students possessed no aptitude to learn, and were really stupid? That’s because of the culture bred here. If mom and dad can live off their social program money and/or get their son/daughter a job through nepotism (which is fucking rampant in this goddamn state), then why bother to try to get an education? Also, it’s too much effort to be nice to other people who are not culturally or ethnically like you, because “white people weren’t that way when they came the island”. Fuck you. You’re living off of another culture’s history just so you can sit on your ass and get money from the government you non-Hawaiian mongrel.

I realized a few years after I was teaching here that I discovered that Hawaii was corrupt, backwards, and caving in on itself. I felt that I was living in a platitude of ignorance in which many of these people were more than happy to remain in. I was sick of being called foul names by my students and not having any security from the education system because they pandered to these assholes and were afraid of being deemed ‘racist’ if they backed up a white teacher. The education system ENCOURAGED, and continues to ENCOURAGE stupidity.

I started saving money so that I could try to find money to head to a different part of the state, but overtime I began realizing that the mentality was spread over most of the country, and I just began realizing to myself that me and Hawaii just weren’t meant to be. I came to this state with high aspirations and goals to work and thrive in paradise, but I realized that in the current state Hawaii is in, it’s impossible to live decently and happily. I don’t want to live around stupid people, nor people who allow it to happen. I don’t want to live with people who can’t bother to learn the English language (Hawaiian pidgin sounds like ghetto trash–never heard any indigenous use it). If you want to thrive, don’t come to Hawaii unless you possess hefty capital, or you’ve lobotomized yourself so you can mingle with the general populous like a zombie.

I know this was long. Whew! I think I’ve wanted to say all this for a while, but I was holding back because I kept wanting to think that I was in denial. Wow, I was dead wrong. I’ll be leaving here in less than a month. Thank the gods.

Hi Dahlia,

Get ready to be a whole lot happier than you’ve been in a long, long time. You’ve said a lot here, and you’ll continue to have catharsis after you leave the islands. When I returned after having moved 18 months prior, for me, it was a trip to the Arizona Memorial where, in the Shrine Room I stood at the edge of the altar and the docent gave a five-minute introduction about the room and the heroes there. That had never happened to me previously where someone spoke about what it meant. I openly wept and put all of my pain and suffering that I experienced in Hawaii – nearly 30-years altogether – right there on that shrine – and I was healed. It will take time. You will reminisce about some good times there – but I’m telling you right here, right now, that there isn’t a single one of them that can’t be replicated elsewhere – not a single one. You have seen Hawaii and its beauty; now depart, move on, and get ready to start feeling some self-worth again – my life has improved by leaps and leaps, bounds, and even more bounds than ever before.

In short, I’m only now seeing the negative effect Hawaii and its nasty people put on me. When you move, you’ll feel an enormous sense of relief – relief well-deserved. You’ll live life again.

Thank you for your touching post.

Best,

My Truth

• Glass Rose says:

Just out of curiosity, how did you end up on the big island? I think most of the people who go there either go there because they were going to school, were in the military, or believed the advertising that Hawaii was paradise on Earth. You truly have to be living on Hawaii to realize what an uneducated trashy MESS it is. 30 years man? Holy shit. How did you manage to stay sane there for that long?

• Glass Rose says:

You’re a strong, resilient person. If I had been in your spot I think I would have collapsed internally from depression and exhaustion.

8. Mentally bored. says:

Isolation has caused the inhabitants to become narrow minded. Social Harmony breeded the over passive aggressive behavior most display.. The lack of educated simulation on the island is mentally stagnant. I find that most here are just stereotypes of themselves and are uncomfortable with being themselves. It’s a NPC type of culture, just need to find open minded people which is few and far between but they are here.

• John says:

it’s a major problem in hawaii to believe what they see on tv like reality shows or what they see online as ghetto gangster is real life, and while they try to emulate these characters the have neither the education, nor the life experiences to pull it off… then again, locals believe throwing your trash on the ground is ok ‘cause someone gets a government job and paid to pick it up… and with no actual bathrooms for the public to use downtown (the exception being walmart) downtown is a giant toilet… hasn’t been one day I walk my dog and don’t see someone pissing/shitting in a doorway or someone’s landscaping…

9. Brah! says:

Braddas! I cunnot wait to drink da green bottles all day today while my mom makes us da tanks given food within my generational house! Thank goodness that I have raised my ohana in the same house that I grew up in with my parents! And to boot they are still here and I never had to move! I love Hawaii! With the money I saved by mooching off of my parents I bought a new Toyota truck, surfboard and beer every night (green only brah)!

Happy tanks given!

• John says:

um, you mean happy indigenous people’s day? time for the jelled faux cranberry loaf !

Eh, U Fackah!!!

Ho, Cuz!!, you wen get um gooood, eh? No 4get for lift your Toyota truck brah; instead no good…Den u ken share-um’ wit da family, eh?

An’ to all da res’ u Fackahs – Happy Tanksgivin’, eh???

My Trut’

• Salsa says:

Yup! That’s how it is here, hit the nail on the head! With that aside, you also have to consider how expensive it is to live here. They have to live with family, all the live long day bc there’s no affordable housing here! It will never change bc they keep electing the same idiots. Stupid for anyone to stay living here. Unless of course, you have parents you can mooch off and a house to inherit after your parents are gone which many do in fact do as well.

• John says:

as the holidays are upon us all, still walking around uptown / chinatown have to say the place smells like a toilet… I try and greet people with a smile and holiday cheer… yet day after day what I see in return, is the dead eye local stare, and a scowl on their faces … truly a tediously sad bunch locals are… for the rest of you both here and back home on the mainland, let me wish you all a safe and prosperous year to come!

• Renee says:

Wait is this John or Mytruth????
        And what are you doing in Chinatown??? Gross!!! Did you see the rats eating the food on those stores in youtube???? YouTube Hawaii Chinatown rats in store

• John says:

john here, and the rats in chinatown, are extreme. many of the shops have feral cats living inside their stores… problem is none will take the cats to be neutered or spayed… so not only are the rats a problem but the feral cats are everywhere… I see dozens of rats at night going in and out of stores on the cobblestone street outside the building I live in… (my building is pretty clean, haven’t seen one rat and like three roaches in the past couple years) … but the homeless and the old asian women shitting in the landscaping, is pretty disgusting.

10. Downrightright says:

I have never been to Hawaii and I have never wanted to. But I have this to say: The Hawaiians say they ate Captain Cook and therefore have his spirit, so does this mean if I eat Hawaiians I will get Cooks spirit? If the Hawaiians ate Cook why wouldn’t it be all right for me to eat Hawaiians? The Hawaiians ate cook, and they call white people savages? Give me a break!

11. Michael says:

I have lived in Hatardi for two years and I am glad that I am moving back home (to a larger pay raise and a home with central air). I have read the blog and I find it entertaining. Unfortunately no one has defined the point of why Hawaii truly sucks. It sucks due to the politics of the place. Demotards completely control this place. Just imagine if they completely controlled the country. All of America would be just as bad as Hawaii and Calitardia.

Micheal,

Actually, no, the politics in Hawaii (which has been extensively covered here) is only one component of what’s wrong with Hawaii. The other reasons are well documented, and can be found by just reading a page or two back.

Regards

My Truth

• My Truth says:

Sorry to have transposed the ‘a’ and ‘e’ in your name…

• Michael says:

Sorry to point out how stupid you are.

• My Truth says:

Ah, no problem, genius. You must be really fun at parties. The forum for asshats is three doors down on the left…I’m pretty sure they’re waiting for you. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, loser.

• Steve says:

Actually yes the politics of the isles and the rest if the leftist states IS the problem. Pull your head out of your ass.

• My Truth says:

Hey Steve, try reading my post in its entirety there, tough guy. And if you truly believe what you said, maybe it’s time for you to pull YOUR head out of your ass, OK pal? Let’s hear the pop.

• Steve says:

Nah, you are just a typical leftist. You make fun of the people that you supposedly support (for their votes anyway). It is racist, but you help provide support for them so it is OK in your view. Regardless of what you say, you can never argue that politics is not the plauge of the isles (and the west coast). You have no argument. These places are the way that they are due to depandancy. It is no different than Seattle. One day you will wake up .. or you will keep paying those high taxes, high cost of living expenses and bitch about the people that you willingly support with you confiscated funds. Or… You will move to a red state, not pay any income tax… And then bitch because the state is not as fucked up as the one that you left… Because it is a shithole leftist state.

Steve,

Go fuck yourself.

• Renee says:

GO MY TRUTH! Yea Steve, you have come to the wrong forum . We all are tight here asswipe…Pussy forum is 3 doors down.

• Steve says:

Hahahaha! I won, no argument “go Fuck yourself” means I have no I tellectual argument. I have followed this racist blog for years. You are a bunch a racist leftists and.you have no idea how to compete for intellectual ideas. I knew that whenever I actually pushed against you that you would have no ability to fight back. This has proven true. I am not going to add I sult to injury, I have just purchased my 3k home on five acres, a new Dodge truck and my prized hellcat Challenger. And you leftists likely live with parents paying your tax burden. Have a good life… You voted for your shit life!

• John says:

No, actually “go fuck yourself” means no one on here wants to waste time/energy on some momma’s boy local with an adolescent mean girl mentality.

• Renee says:

Hey assfuk how can I be racist if I am Mexican? We are all talking about hillbilly local island culture you asstard.

• My Truth says:

“You won,” Steve? What exactly did you win? Getting your ass handed to you by Renee? The truth is you’re too stupid to even be here. Chew on that awhile. You don’t even have political affiliations right – you’re stupid, Steve…

Tell you what, you have a small child explain it to you while we sit back and laugh, ok dumbass? Good.

LOL!!!!!!

• Steve says:

Wow… Dealing with intellectuals here. One says that they are Mexican so they could not possibly a racist…. What race is a Mexican? Last time I checked the ruling g class of Mexico is white and blue eyed. The country is as diverse as the United States. Germans created the beer industry there and people flocked there during the 1800s as the country tried to progress versus the regression in the following years.

And then there is the rest of you. You are leftists (to include the Mexican one) (read about check and African migrants and che). You are all still bitching about the people that you proudly pay taxes to support. You support minimum wage Icncreases yet you desipse those people. “Hill-billies” right? They align with you regardless.

It has been fun, but I an long clear from that leftist place and I am going to Europe soon for a few years.

It will be difficult during my business ventures there just as it has been in Hatardi (at least I will make more money).

I am sure that the trip will be a struggle for my Polynesian family. At least they already know French.

Have fun with your blog….

• Renee says:

There goes the asshole Asian worshiper trying to tell other cultures who and what they are LMBO! Steve, your a fking Pendejo….Oh you dont know that word? LOOK IT UP.

The rest of you all MT, Betty, John, Happy New Year !

• My Truth says:

Yeah, well, “Steve,” don’t let the door hit you in the ass. Besides getting everything – and I mean EVERYTHING wrong about us, you’re just plain stupid. You can’t hang here. You don’t have the mental capacity. Explaining it would be too difficult; you’re dull. I realize I asked for you to find a small child to explain it to you, but I’m afraid someone like Koko the gorilla (she’s dead, ya know,) should probably try to show you picture stories to see if you can get even the most remote point of this blog and the people who frequent it. Don’t tell us you don’t have time to debate and that you have better things to do, you pantie-waisted little twat, ADMIT that you’re running like a scared little girl – we all know that’s what’s really going on anyway. You don’t come in here shooting off your fat fucking mouth and think you can get away with it – we WILL hold you responsible, you fucking idiot. Fuck off and get lost. You’ve just been owned. Next.

• Steve says:

Owned like a leftist that had to leave a leftist state and continually bitching about it. It seems like you were owned by you own ideology.

• My Truth says:

If you’re a leftist Steve, good for you! You’ve owned it like a true pansy who tucks his cock and balls between his legs to pretend he’s a female while trying to act like a tough woman…seriously, why would you repeatedly come here to have your ass handed to you? Are you that fucking stupid?

• Renee says:

LOL my Truth !!!! These pidgen speaking rubba slippa aloha shirt wearing worshipers come here and always try , nice job describing him !!! You missed the pink button down shirt……

• Steve says:

What are you talking about retard? You are the leftist. You left. You are a closet racist. And please explain how I have had my “ass handed to myself”. You are the typical leftist that looks down on minorites.

• Renee says:

Steve your retarded. Im a minority , he has never looked down on my oh fuck !! Im 5’8 kind of hard….dont you have some pidgin to try to go speak ?????

12. John says:

Michael, looks to me like you only commented to bait someone into an argument… good luck with that.

Hi John!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my friend! It’s been awhile, but I miss the chatter between you and I, ICU, Betty, Renee, and all the gang. BTW, how close are you to leaving that flea-infested shithole?

😉

• Renee says:

hehehehehe Renee here what the hell did I miss ???? Merry Christmas !!!!
        Is some pidgin speaker or Asian worshiper attempting to argue here????
        WRONG FORUM THE RUBBA SLIPPAS AND SPAM, POVERTY< CORRUPTION and OBESITY (not to mention stupidity and that's an understatement) is about..10 doors back

• John says:

hey bud, happy new year to you as well. nothing much new here … paying off my last card… amazing how much extra cash ya have when it all isn’t going to pay off credit every month… hahaha able to put a few hundred towards paying this one off every month… cuts down the principal in a hurry… there is a new place to post criminal activities here, (not that a damn thing gets done about it) I posted a photo of a bicycle that was stripped to the frame just outside the frint door of the chinatown cop shop… pretty much sums up the HPD’s commetment in crime fighting…. all an all I’m doing ok for now, cleaned off my patio, gave a bunch of plants to the new neighbour across the hall so it’s nice to have a cuppa joe in the am, or a glass of red in the pm out there …. doesn’t feel so much like I’m depriving myself in pursuit of being debt free …

Hi Renee!

Steve had a shriveled up little pee-pee of a penis to make up for, so he tries to act like Mr. Big…so, in that regard, you haven’t missed much!!!

Happy New Year girl, kinda cool how some loser brought us all together to wish one another well in the new year, right? 😉

John, Renee, My Truth? **CLINK** HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

• Renee says:

Either men who are too short (hmmmm…with rubba slippas??? lol) or tiny penises act like this idiot…Happy New Year My Truth, John, Betty, etc !!!!!

13. Betty says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, My Truth, Renee, John and all the rest of the literate folks who have
    known for a long time that Hawaii Sucks…and why.

14. Lisa says:

I’m sorry that you can’t express your opinion without close minded, aggressive people commenting hate. I 100% agree with everything you’re saying. Simply because your logical, factual and experience with “locals” you would think living in “paradise.” The locals would be nicer. And funny thing is a lot of them discriminate mainlanders or just people of pale skin and the process of making Hawai’i a state but without that majority of them wouldn’t even exist. I’m 17 born a raised and I just can wait to get off this rock. The people here are in my opinion, trashy and plain rude. Very rare to come in contact with a local someone with morals, common sense, non aggressive and doesn’t sound illiterate. I live in kona, Refusing to live in Hilo because it’s all ghetto, rainy and just an eye sore.

• Pono says:

Lisa,

The problem is most people today have no clue. Today local means being born and grad from highschool. Also being native hawaiian is how much koko one has. However being local is more about a subculture and being native hawaiian is more about knowing ones culture, people and language. At least thats what it is suppose to be.

History is our friend. Today in Oahu majority of the locals who remember what life was like 50 years ago are either dead, living on the mainland or are a minority today. We can only judge things today on Oahu by the quality of life on the islands from the past.

In this blog we blame locals for todays troubles. The problrm is today we have no clue what local culture means or what local is. We see guys like Honolulu. Meyer Caldwell and think “local boi” because he is born and raised on island. However by watching his actions and choices we can see he is not kama’aina. Lets look at Oahu, an island 44 miles long and 30 miles wide. Oahu has a population and traffic issue tioday. Now keep in mind we are an isolated island with limited land. So what does Caldwell do? Instead of recognizing the limitations of island life vs the mainland he pushes for a 10+ billion dollar rail. After the rail is built and all the stops are developed with condos and shopping centers(there are already development plans for this) etc. It will end up bringing more people to the island and cars then its 8% estimated total population ridership use. Another recent issue that shows the truth is, the recent decision to open public schools in Oahu earlier to comply with mainland standards The problem is not trying to comply with mainland education standards that is wrong. We all want whats best for our keiki. The problem is now they have opening school in July, August. These are the two months that are the hottest on the islands.
      Any old school local knows our schools were not designed for /or with central air cooling systems. So what happened was our keiki were getting heat related health issues in the classroom. So people like Caldwell proposed a multimillion dollar heat abatement project to cool the classrooms? Why? so they can comply to mainland standard’s? Is there no other solution then open schools earlier? Only one way and ideal is truth?

My purpose is not to nake my post about politics because it is not about that. You can be born, raised and even have 100% koko and still think and act like a haole(foreigner). Every issue from the over development, traffic, homelessness, theft, drug issues, welfare can all be traced back to when someone tried bring a policy or ideal to Oahu that went against the natural order of the islands and its culture. Again history is our friend.

Looking back at history of Oahu. Kana’aina ideals of homelessness, crime, cost of living etc where considered outsider issues.

• jmkaye says:

If you think Hilo is bad, try Puna. I wish you the best of luck getting out of here.

15. ?? says:

Hawaii is a one party state. It is full of poverty. The cost of living is astronomical. What is the solution? You locales are retarded for voting for this leftist shit. How is the rail working out? Why is it not going to the east coast of Oahu? Because the wealthy live there. Thank God I do not have to pay taxes here. This place is a shithole. I am glad that I can live on base.

• My Truth says:

Love the word “shithole.” It’s so perfect for the Island of Huh-vah-Eeee…

• John says:

MT, living in the chinatown/downtown area, one really gets to see how the homeless/vagrants, are held to one standard of the law, “locals” to a different standard of the law, and mainland whites to yet another standard….. every day I walk past groups of people at bus stops, and sitting in the parks (especially the landscaped area between the doughnut shop and walgreens(hotel street), and the one surrounded by; walmart, ross, and 24 hour fitness(king street). I see people throwing/leaving their trash in the landscaping, throwing it on the ground( pissing and shitting in these and other public areas is a completely a different level of disgusting) when you tell em to pick it up and put their trash in the garbage can ten feet away from them, they just give you that typical dead eyed blank stare… I don’t get it, guess you have to be local trash to understand this behaviour… I see cops passing by these areas while its happening, not once have I seen a cop even make an effort… gotta love how often ya hear how much “locals” all love “their” islands yet they treat it all like a landfill… I am constantly amazed how the cops seem to blind to locals behaviours.

Hi Johnny!

Interesting points! You would know, living in the area…that’s certainly a “unique perspective” you have on the subject. Most locals are pigs…I say “most,” because I actually did get to date a few 😉

HAPPY NEW YEAR, BUDDY!!!

MT

• John says:

MT, Agreed there are many people here who are very clean, responsible, accountable, decent people, but I will say, I haven’t moved into one apt since living in hawaii that wasnt left filthy by the previous tenant..and those are the ones I would actually move into… the majority were in such poor to disgusting shape, with major infestation problems, they would not be considered to be able to be occupied in most cities I’ve lived in. gotta say, in the northwest renters have rights, I was appalled in hawaii they have none. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AS WELL, May your new year be filled with joy and prosperity!

16. jmkaye says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who hates this fucking state. I was born and raised here, couldn’t wait to leave. I left when I was 18 and stayed gone for 30 years. Then a few years ago I lost everything, career, husband, home. After spending a couple of years moving from one rented room to another and struggling to find work that would allow me to stay afloat, I finally had to admit to myself that I’ve failed at life. So I came back to the only place on the planet where I’d have a roof over my head, my parents’ house in the one place I swore I would never live again.

And I still hate it. I hate the isolation, the heat, the humidity, the lack of jobs, the fire ants, the giant flying roaches, the cloying sentimentality, the woo-woo spiritualism pervading everything, And the WORST thing is not being able to tell anyone how I feel, because people who don’t live here would think I’m crazy for hating “paradise” and people who do live there would think I’m some kind of traitor. I can’t even tell my family how I feel, because then I’d look ungrateful.

So thanks for letting me vent. I really hope I don’t die here.

• Renee says:

Welcome ! You have come to the right place !!! There is also a very sinister side to thier woo woo spiritual side. Have you ever been bullied by adult locals? They do it in a shifty eyed sneaky way. So thier woo woo spirituality is a bunch of bullshit. They are the meanest hearted people Ive known most of them in the work environment. People on the mainland can be aloof, but at least they are not out to destroy you. Oh I get the fire ants and roaches OMG. I once lived in a place where I woke up and thought I had coffee grounds in my bed…Termite poop. Oh I was SO disgusted. Only in paradise…

• jmkaye says:

TBH I don’t have a huge problem with the people here, other than the fact that they’re apparently happy to sit here and rot, which automatically means they they have nothing in common with me. My problem is more with the economy and the geography and the climate, and just the general feeling of being gaslit by all the constant propaganda.

Hi JM,

Try to go easier on yourself. Just because you’ve had some downs doesn’t mean you’ve failed at life…and yeah, I can certainly empathize with you on having to live back there. Make a plan, stick to it, and take action – and my guess would be you could get back on your own two feet and independent by the end of two years.

You’re welcome anytime here. We’ll give you the support you need if you ask for it – otherwise, feel free to vent.

😉

My Truth

• sgt hulka says:

jmkaye, you will die here because you’re a loser! You’re a 48 year old, pathetic nobody with no job, no husband, and no home! You now live in a place you “swore” you’d never live again, yet here you are, crying like a baby to the other loser babies! I love listening to the poor me rants on this site. It’s an absolute joy! Don’t fret though, My Tooth, Renee the homeless hag, Meth Head Jonny and the like will comfort you here.
      So you don’t like the isolation, heat and humidity? Poor baby, loneliness gettin’ you down and blue? Your crappy ceiling fan not cooling you down? Maybe if you didn’t screw your EX-husband’s brother you’d still be married? And maybe, if you remembered to put the secret sauce on the two all beef patties, you’d still have your “career”? Food for thought!
      Anyway, you can always head down to Hotel Street and make a couple bucks, like the other hookers. You might even run into Renee. Just stay off her corner. I hear she can be quite the unhappy whore if you do!!!
      Laters douche bags
      Sgt Hulka

• Renee says:

Lol! Thanks for the laugh i needed it! Poor guy, he must be projecting ( I bet he doesn’t know that word lol)

17. My Truth says:

Oh Christ, it’s back. JMKaye, pay no attention to it. It has an ax to grind and likes to wear diapers while it shits itself for its own personal satisfaction. Gross.

MT

• Renee says:

I wonder which public library he’s finger typing from🍺 He’s prolly the one who nobody’s sitting next to because of the smell💖

• jmkaye says:

Interesting! I have to wonder if my comments would have triggered such psychotic rage if I had been venting about, say, Indiana. Or is there just something about Hawaii that inspires
      this kind of blind, militant loyalty? Of all the states I’ve lived in, this is the only one where you’re simply not allowed to say anything negative about it, ever. It’s really creepy.

Hi again,

You’ve gotta understand, Private Peckerhead has always acted like an asshat – read back a page or two, and you’ll see where he opened his fat mouth and inserted his foot into it. Since no one responded directly to him, he may not have been notified, but I guarantee you he’ll say some stupid shit again if he happens to come back.

• Sgt Hulka says:

jmkaye, what’s wrong with Indiana? Best place to grow up. Go Homestead Spartans!!! BTW, it’s always fun coming here and shaking up the meth lab, watching all the crackheads and crackwhores scurry about, back to the shadows. It must suck for you, almost 50, way past your prime, ex-husband left you for a much younger and hotter woman, jobless and living with mom and dad, oops I meant “roommates”, and forced to eat microwaved dinners… in a place you hate!!! Hahahahaha

Sgt Hulka

• My Truth says:

See JMKaye, I told you…he’s a total fucking idiot.

• Sgt Hulka says:

jmkaye, I’m doing a report on the failure of women and marriage, which will be published in my local newspaper, and I’d like to know from your experience, your opinion on two questions. 1: what is it like being a failure as a wife and mother? 2: knowing that your children love hanging out with your ex-husband’s new wife, does it suck that she’s practically the same age as your kids, and that she’s much hotter than you ever were?

Thanks!
        Sgt Hulka

• My Truth says:

Ah, JMKaye, pay no attention to the douche bag behind the curtain…

You see, Private Peckerhead can’t help himself, because he’s mentally challenged. He’s the one wearing the white helmet so he doesn’t whack his head against the concrete – so instead of acknowledging him, just pretend he isn’t there.

The truth is, he “tries” to attack people, but fails miserably at it, much the way that he fumbles around in life and fails at everything he does. He’s a troll. A loser. He’s garbage…and he knows it – so he diddles himself into a whipped-up frenzy to try and come off as Mr. Big, when in reality he’s trying to make up for a very small, very shriveled penis.

Hope that helps 😉

MT

18. jmkaye says:

lol, he seems to have put a lot of work into developing an elaborate fantasy about me, of all people. Very strange.

• Renee says:

My Truth, this guy is retarded but actually quite entertaining LOL…

• My Truth says:

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Typical underachiever who overdoes himself and gets laughed at in the process. Hi Renee! I don’t disagree hahaha…

• Renee says:

People who are mentally ill make up fictional characters under extreme stress.

• John says:

so sad…. what “locals” seem to classify as “normal” , the rest of the country see as mentally ill… the pettiness and fabrication of blame runs rampant in hawaii…

😉

• Sgt Hulka says:

Hahahahaha! Looks like I got under your skin, didn’t I My Tooth!?!
        So long suckers, be back later to shake you monkeys out of your tree again!!!

The Honorable, Sgt Hulka

• Christian says:

“Sgt Hulka”

1. The only monkeys on the island come from your clan. The clan is not Hawaiian. It is a group of inbred Asians that somewhere down the line in plantation land your great grandfather fucked a person that claimed to be 1/4 Hawaiian and for some reason you are “local”.

2. You likely married (or just knocked up) your significant (or not) other and never moved out of your Childhood bedroom.

3. You do not have a mortgage so you can afford a taco tard (toyota Tacoma TRD). You shine and wash it to a background of a shack that lacks air conditioning and a dish washer.

This is your life Sgt Hulka… And you know it.

19. Mentally bored says:

This state is just filled with really ignorant, insecure, childish people who take no accountability for their actions. Carbon copied zombified drones who crumble at any type of criticism. The “locals” fear anyone who is different from them… Being Prejudice and stupid is no way to live life.
    Stuck in this third world country for two more years due to just buying a car but as soon as I have payments done and saved funds to ship and drive my car back to the east coast I am blowing this Popsicle stand and heading back to reality.
    I can’t take this fabricated socialistic dictatorship much longer. Hawaii is run by socialist; it is the guinea pig of what the United States would be if it run on socialism versus democracy. A failed infrastructure ready to implode on itself.
    I am “black” and I am able to articulate my words so the locals are intimidated by me and leave me alone. There is only one race human there shouldn’t be class distinction between us but the people here are so blinded by ignorant narcissistic nationalism it is unbearable to live with them like fingers on caulk boards which I thought I left in third grade.

• john says:

MB, I appreciate your term “zombified drones” … one cannot expect much progress when the general public’s idea of creativity & innovation is what they have copied and knocked off from those who actually are creative & innovative. One only need look at how many new businesses and startups there are in hawaii compared to their mainland counterparts to understand the complete lack of motivation you see in hawaii.

20. Christian says:

Hawaii fucking sucks. The entire island chain looks like a third world Asian shithole. The homes are disgusting unless you can afford a million dollar home that if transported to the Midwest it would cost a cool 100k. It is almost like Venezuela in many regards even though the power is still on (for now). I just chalk it up to the management. Yes, and thank God the management is not consistent across many of the other more functional states. Having nothing but demotards run this place has put a potentially beautiful place into the dumps at a frightening pace. Oh yeah, why are you idiots still funding that rail thing? Why does it serve the poor side of the island only yet it is financed by the entire state? Fucking morons. You have received what you have voted for.

Hi Christian,

You’re in good company…welcome! This is the place to vent – and plan your next move – hopefully away from Hawaii. Anyway, nice hearing from you and welcome aboard.

My Truth

21. Isisoleou says:

Good day everyone, i recommend perfect site to all hanson coupon code, there you will find a lot of printable coupons for the most popular products and services

22. AnnieB! says:

Love this state. Cough Cough. Got a CIVIL DEFENSE notification, I believe it said EMERGENCY. on the TV that was on in the living room late Sunday. It stated the usual all points for all ISLAND BS. It only stated the message included the hours of 5:15 p.m. till 7:15 p.m. The only thing remotely going on at that time was a rumble off the Big Island and no Tsunami threat. Nothing was ever explained or retracted. I know what my ears heard and eyes saw. And crickets after. I did my duty and checked all the usual suspects for this noisy alert..and nobody laid claim or even mentioned it!!!

• Nobodysbiz AKA Renee says:

Ahhh…Annie but you did do something. You googled ” Hawaii sucks” lol

• Salsa says:

I seen that on my tv as well. Said we were under a tsunami warning and that some areas would be more inundated than others, it stated that this would be the only warning we’d receive and then…..not a word! No mention of it on the news or anything. Complete silence. What a place this is.

23. Matthew G. Cornett says:

A+, but you didn’t go far enough. Honolulu is fillth and curruption defined. As I type this, I am at a bar in Chinatown.

All “liberal politics” means these days is the hippies grew up and gained power and now junkies poop on the sidewalk here.

In a world of hippie junkies and Christian rednecks fighting for power, the only response is wow.

24. johnny says:

honolulu is the only city I’ve ever lived where you have to worry more about your dog tracking in human shit on their feet than you do about you tracking dog shit in on your shoes… local kind clean living

25. john says:

taking a minute to wish you all a safe and sane Cinco de mayo!

• My Truth says:

Also, May the fourth be with you!

• john says:

it was, and lead me to one of the biggest babysitting nights of the year… looking forward to seeing the many amateur drunks passed out randomly about the city streets tonight as I walk the dog…. last year saw several different instances of locals ripping off the passed out people… really need to upgrade my phone to pixel 3 so I have a better camera at night, when the real “magic of aloha” happens in hawaii.

26. Hey, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

27. BeepBoop says:

I-…I kind of feel offended(?)…

• John says:

I’m offended every day/night, pretty much anytime I venture out of my apartment uptown/chinatown….. Looking forward to going to war so the military can do a few big flushes to get rid of all the shot floating around in this toilet called hawaii.

28. John says:

°°°°° “all the shit, floating around in this toilet…. “

29. John says:

Ahhhhh the joys of living in hawaii in the summer months….like the local fashion where over weight people( both male and female) like to walk around with the front of their T-Shirts hiked up to their chest exposing their fat stomach for all to see…. a phenomenon I have only experienced in hawaii…

30. Michaeljer says:

PrivaZer full – Free Monitor Manager torrent, SDL Trados Studio SR CU keygen

Fuck off, robot.

Administrator: Might want to remove this one since it has a link…could be malicious. Regards.

31. John says:

As we near independence day, remember all the inbred shitheads in hawaii’s government jobs will be celebrating the fact they are getting paid to go camp out for the weekend at some city/county/state park laughing about how they are getting paid for a stupid haole holiday…..
    Was recently reading how three of every ten people in hawaii are government employees… and how in the Waianae area approximately 35% receive food stamps, How it pays not to work in hawaii because people make more on welfare than they can make working, how per capita hawaii has the highest % of welfare recipients, how per capita hawaii has the largest homeless population in the nation….
    Oh, almost forgot, the city in installing an information electronic kiosk on the corner of hotel & bethel…. can’t afford porta-potties so the homeless will stop pissing/ shitting on the streets, but hey lets spend tax payers money to install an information booth? Such ass wipes!!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!

John, you should know by now that you’re supposed to be a good little fucking haole. Straighten up. Locals are ENTITLED to welfare and freebies. Career politicians are SUPPOSED to be the shitbags they are.

Man, you are SO ungrateful…should be “lucky you live Hawaii.”

😉

32. Kanani says:

You are misinformed. First of all, it’s spelled haole. It doesn’t mean soulless. And you need to take a Hawaiian history class to see what was done to Hawaiians. Look up Ku’e petition and Dept Hawaiian Homelands. Empty promises to Native Hawaiians. You should feel blessed to know how it feels to be a minority for once in your life. Hawaii allows whites to experience that. As far as pidgin language, I have never heard of a class about it. The books are more comical. And we have Hawaiian language courses. If you don’t like Hawaii, then leave. If you think you’ve been discriminated, think of the Native Hawaiians who got their homes taken from them. 1.2 million acres stolen and their Queen under house arrest.

• Renee Casillas says:

How much you wanna bet “Kanani” is Chinese/Japanese/Phillipino some kind of mutt mix LOL

• John says:

Well Renee, ….. considering the most recent census puts the actual native population at between 6 & 9 % of the general population, I’m thinking your guess is pretty right on! Bahahahahahaha. You know it’s funny how the people who come on here to “correct” us, never mention what all the brilliant, great and powerful, people of hawaii did to help the queen, not to mention all the immigrants who had come to work on the plantation when the … What was it, two dozen white plantation owners took the queen captive? I’m pretty sure at that time , native hawaiians, and their local counter parts vastly out numbered the white population…

• My Truth says:

JOHN, YOU’RE BEING AN ASSHOLE!!!

NEVER confound others’ emotions with FACTS…

😉

• My Truth says:

Eh, Kanani, you suck-ing frick-ah, how you wen make lidat!?

Before you go crying victim about how sad the Hawaiians’ plight is, maybe you ought to first look a the third world Banana Republic the islands and politics have become – which are galaxies away from what “true Hawaiian” values are. Are we misinformed about how much welfare local people have taken in the way of Section 8, food stamps, and subsidies from the “Great Hawaiian People”? Oh, wait, you ignore local people because it’s convenient and you can “identify” with their lame, lazy, plantation mentality.

Tell you what, Kanani, there are plenty of people not from Hawaii who are going to stay dug in – just so you get your panties in a twist. I did it for decades, and I was an overlord of dirtbag locals just like you…you think about that the next time you want to try and school those you have no business schooling.

Fuck off.

33. Renee Casillas says:

Hey “Kanani” if you love Hawaii so much WTF are you do googling “Hawaii Sucks”??????? Come here to get your ass handed to you like the rest…..Puto

• My Truth says:

Hi Renee 😉 Nice to see you again…it’s been so LONG!!! I see we caught one in our spider web today…good for practice 😉

MT 🙂

• Renee Casillas says:

Yea and we got rid of him fast….wonder how he ran so fast in them rubba slippas?????? LMBO!!!!!!

34. Renee Casillas says:

BTW “Kanani” those of us who come here to bitch about how low life scum Hawaii actually is are not all “haole”. You know there ARE other races on the mailand besides white????? Talk about igorant

35. Renee Casillas says:

LOL Well I just dont want some 40 year old rubba slippa Spam eata street spitta coming hea in OUR forum and griping about us while he just finger typed HAWAII SUCKS from his momas basement

36. John says:

They being locals, that’s a givin…

37. Truth is in the eye of the beholder says:

The owner of this blog has moved on to bigger and better things and has improved her life. The remaining four or five souls who keep this pathetic blog going are bitter complainers (four which have longed moved off the island, so they say) are SJW who can talk a tough game behind a electronical device but, are so delusional they can’t even have a civil conversation without throwing the f-bomb and regurgitating the same lame catch phrases over and over again. They feel glory when they “chase a person away” from the blog so they can stay within their bitter delusional narrative.

This is not a blog anymore to vent and find support, just a bunch of bullies who never took any accountability for themselves and always blamed others of their bad choices in life.

I guess now the four of you will make up some irrational bias assumption about about me for writing on “your” blog to make yourself feel better; you will resort to name calling and use profanity to justify your bullying.

Just shows how low class and prejudice you really are.
    Hope someday you can heal and let go of the pain and resentments you have for Hawaii and move on.

• Renee Casillas says:

Hey Eye licker In the original blogger alive and well!!!!

• Eye of the beholder says:

Justify means to show or prove right.
        As in to the four on this blog find some justification for being ill-tempered bullies. Extremely prejudice ( meaning of prejudice is forming a bias assumption without facts.) Sorry to burst your assumptions; I was raised in the mainland. As far as intelligence, I believe the blogger “My Truth” told a bot to f-off. Bots don’t care about your feelings so it is useless to give a bot an emotional response; an intelligent individual would have known that. Also the four of you respond like an angry mob, people who form mobs can’t think for themselves and are not very deep thinkers and are unable to rationalize.
        And yes the original blogger no longer post, the four complainers are leeches or squatters who claimed the blog for themselves to find some form of camaraderie since they were social outcast here in Hawaii and probably just in life in general. Your sour grapes, be happy you don’t live here anymore and move on with your lives. In fact if it wasn’t for other commenting with different opinions this blog would be dead lifeless .

• moopyboo says:

Thanks so much for the vocabulary lesson. Unfortunately, it still doesn’t make any part of that sentence you typed make sense. No bubble-bursting here, there are uneducated people from every corner of the globe. I’ve just noticed an uptick in people frequently trying to incorporate words they don’t actually understand the meaning of, nor the proper context in which to use them, into their responses. Good show!!!
        We are all well aware that we are here to share our personal experiences and find like-minded folk…which begs the question: Why are YOU here, exactly?

• moopyboo says:

Wow. Thanks SO much for the vocabulary lesson. Unfortunately, it still doesn’t make any part of that sentence you typed make sense. Bad language and name calling would never be utilized to “justify” anything… 🙄
        No bubble-bursting here, there are uneducated people from every corner of the globe. I’ve just noticed an uptick in people frequently trying to incorporate words they don’t actually understand the meaning of, nor the proper context in which to use them, into their pro-Hawaii responses, usually educated locally so good show by you!!! Want to give a shout out to your home state???

• Renee Casillas says:

” so good show by you” lol dude your attempted pidgn is as good as DOGs when he puts locals in his back seat for his talks

• moopyboo says:

That’s not pidgin. It’s a standard phrase. And all of my replies are directed to Eye, so… I don’t know if mobile posts my comments out of order or what. I may have been born and raised there, but I won’t speak it. It’s not a necessary means of communication in the islands any longer. Hasn’t been since the plantation times.

• Renee Casillas says:

Hey eye licker you can blah blah all you want but one question: why the fck are you googling “Hawaii sucks”????????

^^^This.^^^
        Was also my question! 😂👍🏻

• My Truth says:

Glad you felt like you needed to say that. We’re perfectly fine without you. Nice not knowing you…

• moopyboo says:

Ah, I see that the public education system in Hawaii continues to flourish!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣 I am just curious about how one would use “name calling and profanity to justify their bullying“. I looooove it when people try to sound intelligent and instead bless us with their stupidity. That word “justify”? I don’t think it means what you think it means, Eye. Move along…

Renee,

How dare you out a social justice warrior who sympathizes with locals! Mr. Eye has an identity crisis going on…he thinks he’s local – not that that counts for anything – except him selling out…

😉

• Renee Casillas says:

He is Da Kine some pussy old haole in an aloha shirt who bows to the little people and apologizes for his people LOL

• John says:

Renee, or worse he is a “local” who claims online, “everyone thinks I’m white” Or the locals who post on dating/hookup sites “looking for white only, then if you tell them when they hit on you, you are looking for white only too, call you a racist…

Don’t talk about my Dad like that. 😂

• Renee Casillas says:

Haha ” nice not knowing you” lol

• John says:

Nope, will never forget the adolescent mean girl attitude you get from grown/adult people, thinking it makes them appear clever. Nor will I ever forget how having brown skin and slanted eyes gives you immunity to the law, and how hpd turns a blind eye and a deaf ear, believing they are the inspiration for the original hawaii five O. Can’t be bothered with day to day crime, at anytime a major crime may come along(like once every ten years). Where they being brilliant detectives will be integral to solving the case….

Well said, John.

• Eye of the beholder says:

What does eye shape and the color of ones skin have to do with anything?
        Just like who’s fault is that you are stuck living in Chinatown. I would hate Hawaii too if I had to live in Chinatown.

• My Truth says:

You’re not too smart, are you Mr. Eye? I know the truth hurts, but it’s what is spoken here – whether or not your feelings are affected. You probably wear aloha attire – I mean the really LOUD kind – while sipping a maitai from a coconut with a bamboo umbrella. You think luaus are real. I’m sure you consider yourself “kama’aina,” even though you don’t have any idea what you’ve gotten yourself into. Just because we tell the truth about how degenerate the locals in Hawaii are doesn’t make us whatever you think. Maybe take your bamboo beach mat and think things over before you open your stupid trap and make yourself look like a complete asshat. You’re welcome.

As always Truth, you are on point! 👍🏻

• John says:

Ya know ya really gotta feel sorry for “locals” their families came to work and “be” hawaiian…. yet they never achieved being true hawaiians, nor could they pass as white… so they do what they have always done, and made cheap knockoffs… trying desperately to pass themselves off as “native” while also trying to project the illusion of wealth, in collecting status symbols of the white man… while trying to pass themselves off, they neglect to see the that the fine details are what make something true, an original. Sure they can drive a nice car, nice jewellery and such but more often than not, to keep up the facades, they live in over crowded sub par housing … ya gotta love when they preach how everything here is the white mans fault, but as I said the truth is in the details. The asian/local population in hawaii has continuously over the past seventy years caused the decline in civic pride, and the degradation of the quality of living.

• Renee Casillas says:

Dont forget that nice Japanese car is parked on the front lawn of moms house who they often brag they with would go “tits down” anytime (actually heard this from local men).

• John says:

There is a tricked out vet here in chinatown who’s owner has to park it on the street, apparently can’t afford to pay for secure parking

• moopyboo says:

What I find so very sad about it all, is that while my experience of actual Native Hawaiians has been a mostly positive one, it is the groups of which you are speaking, John…the “in-betweeners” that are extremely jaded and unfriendly. With most Native Hawaiians, in my experience, you get what you give. If you are respectful and warm, they respond in kind. It’s the rest that give Hawaii such a bad reputation. And why, exactly??! It was not their monarchy that was overthrown! Subsequently, I don’t feel badly for them. I cannot. They came to the islands for work, for a new life and they got one, they just didn’t get the “more” they felt entitled to.
        I’ve seen it time and time again where they come to the “mainland” for one reason or another and whine about how terrible it is, and how much they miss Hawaii…and they have the gall to actually identify themselves to others as “Hawaiian” when they have not a bit of Native Hawaiian DNA in their body. It’s a stolen identity they use to try and stand out, because in Hawaii they just blended in. The local government there has kowtowed in so many ways to all of the other different ethnic groups, but the requests for Native Hawaiian representation are oft ignored, (perhaps in part because that population is so tiny now?). It is straight up shameful.
        I assume we all saw The NY Times “Want to Be Less Racist? Move to Hawaii” article from 6/28/19? I laughed and laughed. Oh how I wish that were even remotely close to true. I do feel for those, young and old, who feel “stuck” there. I know I did.

EXACTLY

• Eyesofthebeholder says:

Lol, I have no desire to ever be called a local. Boy! your assumption must be your only truth. Hawaii is just a place to live for me, I don’t embrace the culture because it is nonsense. I go to work, hang with friends and mind my business. My friends and I talk about the issues with Hawaii and since they know I am coming from a place of understanding and respect they don’t fault me on it. Yeah some things about Hawaii suck but what state doesn’t? I come from the East coast and from a sanctuary state; violence, gangs, shootings, ECT. So I appreciate the laid back feel of Hawaii. I guess it also helps that I am not white so it makes it easier for me to live here. I don’t care what people say about me I have a thick skin; I don’t allow insecure people to project their insecurities on me. I dress the same way I did back in the mainland I can’t stand the fashion here. Planing to leave Hawaii next May but not because I hate the place, I want to grow and progress been here five years my goals were met so it’s time to move on.
        Sorry that Hawaii left such a bitter taste in your mouth but get over it you sound just like the locals who complain about the white man who overtook their island.

Oh and MT you sound really delusional
        and irrational when you write the administrator of the blog for help. She has moved on with her life and doesn’t even visit the blog anymore.

• Renee Casillas says:

Hey Eyes why the fuk are you googling “Hawaii sucks??????”

38. Renee Casillas says:

They are angry at us because they were conqured.. Yea, it sucks but that life. Happens all over the world. Move on and enjoy what was given. They dont want to work hard enough to enoy a good life so just rot in roach infested huts.

39. moopyboo says:

John, do you recall the ratio? It’s one of the highest in the nation, right? Like 12% of the population is on welfare there or something. That’s just crazy.

40. Columbus Bobbitt says:

Hello there!

You Need Leads, Sales, Conversions, Traffic for gidblog.com ? Will Findet…

I WILL SEND 5 MILLION MESSAGES VIA WEBSITE CONTACT FORM

Don’t believe me? Since you’re reading this message then you’re living proof that contact form advertising works!
    We can send your ad to people via their Website Contact Form.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, Contact us => lisaf2zw526@gmail.com

Regards,
    Bobbitt

41. John says:

Hey MT, that is so great! So proud of you. Never let anything get in the way of being the best you!

42. KDuB says:

You nailed it. Have been on Oahu only six days and was ready to leave on day 3. You leave the touristy areas like Waikiki Beach and it slums, ghetto dirty slums. There are a few pretty areas not corrupted by civilization yet, but you have to drive past homeless encampments and stripped down cars along the highway to get there. The locals are rude for sure. To anyone considering going to Hawaii, my advice is to go any other island but Oahu. The experience has ruined Hawai’i for me and I don’t ever plan to return. A waste of time and money, F’ Oahu!

43. John Cavaquinho says:

My nephew (actually my first cousin once removed, but he calls me “uncle”) just turned 13 and is doing well in school. However I know that Hawaii’s school system and general cultural sinkhole place him somewhat at a disadvantage. My wife and I have invited him to live with us in California, maybe not much of an improvement with all the illegals and gangs, where we might personally intervene to broaden his intellectual horizons, although he is understandably apprehensive about leaving the islands. We helped our two nieces and they’re doing very well today. The younger niece is entering her third year in the honors program at UCLA. The valedictorian at my high school was from a slightly better class of bla (although part-Hawaiian I have never really been accepted as a bla, and neither was my dad). But he dropped out of college and is not successful today. Sometimes I wish I had grown up in New York where most of my classmates would have been Jewish!

• Renee Casillas says:

“Illegals” are 100,000.00 times better and kinder than what he is going to face in Hawaii from the locals . Even the shitties California school is going to be much better than the best Hawaiian public school.

• Johb says:

Completely agree Renee, not to mention much less of a defeatist attitude in California… and the adolescent mean girl attitude that is applied by adults considered being “clever” in hawaii, is seen for what it is in California, childish behaviour.

44. KennethNop says:

ксива – Содействие в изготовление удостоверений ФСКН, ФССП, Адвоката, Судьи., кодграббер сигнализации удочка ретранслятор перехват автосигнализация взлом

45. Jody says:

I helped my aunt move out here to Oahu and will be here with her for another four months, but Jesus I’m literally putting checkmarks on each date square of my calendar. I guess I’m lucky enough where I don’t have to work during my time here so I can avoid the nepotism bullshit.

What surprised my aunt was how rude a bunch of the people are. The only really nice person here was a Native Hawaiian friend from Waianae who came to visit us for a couple days. But folks I feel like I’ve seen it all. Inbred Asian mutts yelling at each other and wearing scanty clothes in the supermarket, human waste on the front patio of my aunts condo, nearly sexually assaulted by a meth head, witnessed physical abuse twice, wierd English pidgin speak I can’t understand, really gross standards of living, homelessness and crime, oh yeah and my aunts fat toothless hag of a local neighbor I finally called the police on because I caught her dumping her used hypodermic needles in our garbage can.

What is this place. It’s weird and I hate it. So fucking much. I want out right now.

• moopyboo says:

So kind of you to help your aunt! Sorry to say your experience there is pretty typical nowadays. I’m glad you met at least one nice person. And that they are actually of Hawaiian ancestry! So few true Hawaiians left…very sad. My experience was that true Hawaiians are generally quite warm and welcoming. The majority of “islanders” though…yikes. I don’t miss being there one bit. Glad you have a planned escape (in a few months). Godspeed.

• bigdahliablue says:

You know it is so interesting that you say this. I am finally glad somebody has noticed this as well. I put a post up here a while back documenting my wretched experience as a public school teacher in Hilo for 7 years because I was white. I was verbally abused by my own students and by their parents. Horrible.

Ironically, before then I taught for two years at a tiny private school in Waianae, where 60% of the kids were indigenous or had plenty of the blood. My god. Sweetest, kindest, smartest kids ever. Their parents baked cookies for me on holidays and they brought me cards on Valentines Day. Even the ones who didn’t celebrate these holidays were really respectful about it. Great kids. Fantastic people in general. These native people were so much more thoughtful towards me than any of the horrible Micronesian/Filipino/Japanese mixes masquerade as natives EVER showed to me.

It’s so, so fucked up. These entitled assholes get to claim all these benefits that many of the Natives end up getting cheated on. And you can’t say anything because it’s not PC. So messed up. And you genuinely don’t hear many indigenous people complain because they’re nice as hell, though they deserve better. Their kids got higher test scores than the locals at the public schools anyways. I wish them the best for their children.

• Renee Casillas says:

Yes you’ll find the sweetest kindest people in Nanakuli and Waianae REAL Hawaiians the rest are just insecure wanna be Asian mutts

Sounds about right. Sadly. 😔

• moopyboo says:

Considering there are five being dismantled in the next few months/year that this big one could effectively utilize the space of, I think the people with their telescope hard on can wait…but they want it NOW. 🙄 So much of the land has already been desecrated. 😔 I understand the people’s frustration here. I’m not usually a fan of celebrities doing this kind of stuff…it comes off kind of disingenuous. But I believe Momoa and moreso, Lisa Bonet, to be reasonable people. Hawaiians, as a people, have been screwed over in a lot of ways. This is significant. I’m with the protesters on this one. I haven’t read much of the coverage, but what I have read made it sound like they were organized and peaceful.

• john says:

when I lived on the big island for several years, I never once met a “native hawaiian” In fact I didn’t actually meet one until I moved to honolulu. ( however there were a bunch of people who camped out all year round in hawaiian homeland spots, with all their beat up cars parked there… seemed to me the only thing any of them had was bad attitude, and no much more) what I did meet on the big island (hilo side)was a buttload of was descendants of migrant workers ( portagee, mexican, asian mutts ), a whole lotta self important, loud mouthed pidgin talking, local trash, all of which were card carrying members of the welfare system. ( and a whole lotta rude assed asian trash, who thought slanted eyes mean me first…) the one thing asians are really good at is stealing others ideas, knocking them off and presenting them as their own, they have done just that with the hawaiian culture. bastardizing everything hawaii… people who come from nothing but believe they are entitled to whatever someone else has worked and paid for.

• john says:

yep, I have zero white guilt.
      There’s a good reason hawaii is a welfare state, and it has NOTHING to do with Native Hawaiians. It’s the plain fact, so many “locals” chose to remain ignorant & lazy and the fact they all claim to be “Native” hawaiian is just them shitting on hawaiian culture. Open your eyes, come downtown and have a look, the majority of people fucked up and sleeping in doorways are brown.

• Renee Casillas says:

Hell yea, nothing but LOVE for the 100% pure Hawaiians, you know the 5-8 percent of them who actually live in Waianae or Nanakuli Great people. Its the mixed plate idiots like this one who think Local means Hawaiian and is just 100% pure idiot.

46. All the stupid haoles commenting here are projecting teir own loose sarcasm because they cant face the fact even though they know it that they are the WHITE DEMON DEVILS of the Earhth. Us Native Hawaiians were a pure race that live on untainted beautiful land before the white men ASSRAPED IT with their corruption. Taking free will from the natives and enslaving them and turning this beautiful land to a cesspool of their evil wills. I’ll tell you what, WHITIES, King Kamehameha will make you beg mercy when his spirit returns to the native land, we will strike out against thee. We are a powerful race and we want out land back ASSHOLES. The water of Hawaii is a metaphor for the symbol of the tears shed by the Native spirits because you STOLE OUR FUCKING LAND DICKHEADS. Volcanic erruptions and global warming are becoming worse, because the island was not meant for WHITE WHITES WHITES. You this shit was common when natives lived here? No!!!! If it had they would have FUCKING WRITTEN ABOUT IT, but since they didn’t we can scientifically debunk that volcano eruptions happened as frequently back then as they do now.

47. You’re all FUCKING STUPID FUCKS WHO DID NOT RESPECT HAWAII, SO IN TURN IT IS NOT RESPECTING YOU!!!! I hope your misery is twicefold when we take over again. We will get our lands back, brother sans sisters of Hawaii! We need to kick these white fucker hillbilly scumbags out. Fuck America and white people.

• Renee Casillas says:

Let me handle this idiot
      Hey Dumbfuck, I am not white, and the ignorance I saw in Hawaii from local mutts (not REAL Hawaiians) was extremely insulting. NOT everybody from the mainland is white anymore you fuking idiot. So , go take your spam musubi, rubbah slippas, and stop finger typing from yo MAMAS basement and walk those wide feet down the street to DA BUS stop and try to get a fucking life.

Oh wait, you are googling “Hawaii sucks”. Oh a reminder : You are owned and American, hahahahahahhahaa and WE ARE BUILDING THE TELESCOPE. So take your little self and cry in your heinekin and have a pidgin speaking swear fest with your Bruddas while we run the island….

• What!? You think I’m Asian? How dare you!? I am legitimately Hawaiian bitch.

• Renee Casillas says:

LOL THATS WHAT 90 percent of mixed filipinos/pinay/samoans/chinese/ portugees say …sure your “Hawaiian”. I am 1000000% you are just “local” wannabe hawaiian, because real Hawaiians dont act like you.

• john says:

hey maybe when we go to war with korea/china Native hawaiians ( the few left that haven’t moved to the mainland for better jobs and better lives) can get off their asses and take their state back from the asian’s running hawaii into the ground.

48. john says:

you really gotta love how hoodwinked the native hawaiians are by the asians who have been running hawaii, and it’s culture into the ground for the past 70+ years repeating what the the hawaiians have said about the whites and calling them brother… meanwhile asians have taken over hawaii’s government, all their government offices, the offices meant to protect hawaii yet year after year hawaii falls further into degradation….. Not only have they taken your government, they are impersonating you, pretending to be native hawaiians for profit! Open your eyes hawaii, it is your asian brothers who are stabbing you in the back.

• Renee Casillas says:

Asians coming into all the offices and only hiring fellow Japanese and Chinese are the biggest threat to Native Hawaiians. Natives will tell you this themselves. Real Hawaiians know the deal…the mixed mutts are insecure they arent’ Hawaiian and need to be validated somehow

• haolesfuckingsuck says:

You’re all just a pathetic lot of losers, you probably all share a cabal in Renee’s junkheap meth trailer taking hits of the ol sugar pipe while posting comments on this site make people who love Hawaii feel like SHIT because you lowered hate happiness. You hate seeing people love something you don’t. How can you not love this place! Only methhead losers! Fuck toy! And you say Native Hawaiians don’t care about this place. Bitch I breathe Hawaii. I AM FUCKING HAWAII BECAUSE IM MOTHERFUCKING HAWAIIAN. Sure my mom is Filipino but rick you I have the blood of Kamehameha running through my veins, and he will FUCKING RULE AND YOU HATERS CAN FO DIE!!

“You haters can fo die” lol I knew I smelled a DA Kine Pinoy brah😂😂😂

• john says:

wadda laugh! you do know your great Kamehameha, learned strategies, and traded for guns from the whites to conquer and take control of the islands right? Believing, that with the islands united, and the white man’s weapons, his islands would not be so easily defeated by outsiders? Yet, less than two dozen plantation owners overthrew the queen?

• fuckallhaoles says:

Hey Spic what’s it like trashing others cultures when your own is complete dogshit. Fuckin brownskins shittin out kids left and right and getting welfare. I bet your baby titty mama has been suckling off the system and you in turn suck off your moms welfare tits. How many kids you have? 8? All living in some cheapass apartment in East LA I bet, drinking Sangria and beating the shit out of eachother with tequila glasses. Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale!

Listen here you assholes, you try to make points about Hawaiian king using white weapons. Well let me give you something–so what if he did? Doesnt make it right that Hawaiian land was stolen so that the whites could SHIT all over it. White people= evil white breathless ghosts. White people probably stay whute because you are the representation of a being with no soul. Same with Mexicans.

• john says:

sad sad person, blames his broken half breed culture for his problems instead of getting a decent education ( although admittedly difficult in hawaii public school system ) and making something of himself… that’s what comes from asians coming to America, and then expecting others to see their behavior as ethnic/ cultural differences that should be respected & accepted putting their shit cultures before their nationality. why the hell should we accept you shitting on america’s culture? Sadly most asians who come to america, come for a better life and better opportunities, however, they remain asians living in America, only claiming being Americans when it benefits them. Did you know while other ethnicities who come to America, may experience a short bout of resistance and become the victims of poor judgement from Americans, while asians consistently rate high on being the victims of hate crimes? Ponder that a while. As you stated, you breathe hawaii, why because impersonating hawaiians is your family legacy. I wish you luck with that when we go to war with korea & china…

• Joenotyoproblem@aol.com says:

Hey “fuck all white people”! You will not be able to live in your unairconditioned shack (my house is always a nice 68 degrees) and bitch about how white people screwed you. The asians that came here fucked you. Through their ignorance and inability to do the job. Enjoy your shack and your 700 Dolla payment for your taco turd shit truck! Yeah, and to green bottals!